Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concentrates seem to ruin peoples tolerance.
I smoke once a month so I like my tolerance to be low and my flight to stay magical everytime.
I use a Mighty Vape
Its lightweight discrete and I can take it through airports with no issue and it can burn flower and concentrate.
Thailand was crackin!!!!!
E40FB48B-6BCC-48A6-9533-3E1B1A356427.jpeg

You actually brought bud with you to Asia? If so you have some balls...

Anyway I went to the dispensary yesterday and the day before. Copped a shake oz for $60, 8 grams of champagne wax and shatter, a Kaviar moonrock and some edibles. Never tried moon rock before...

You actually brought bud with you to Asia? If so you have some balls...

Anyway I went to the dispensary yesterday and the day before. Copped a shake oz for $60, 8 grams of champagne wax and shatter, a Kaviar moonrock and some edibles. Never tried moon rock before...

Yea go ahead and roll that moonrock up. That **** is gonna put you down i promise lol

Can't wait to be able to legally grow
Wondering with CBD/hemp being legal how long it'll take to be able to grow in TX

lol at county/city/state tryna **** down unlicensed spots.
Feel goods when you get product on non inflation rate

Smoked some THC-A diamond before work this morning... same **** I've been smokin for the last couple of weeks now. Anyway I knew soon as I hit it that I had taken too hard of a hit... **** had me instantly ****ed up. Got to work and I could hardly stand for about an hour so. Eventually I ended up having to go to the bathroom and vomit. First time weed has ever made me do that, but I felt fine afterwards. Felt like an awful hang over. My friend used to throw up when he would hit the bong too hard and I would laugh... joke was on me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom