Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found a good dispensary here in MA. **** is gas, real fire like $20 grams back in the day, just what I’ve been looking for. Brains been fried for like 3 weeks :lol: :lol:

has anyone stopped smoking in this thread since the coronavirus started picking up in the US back in march ?

I stopped smoking on march 9th when the mayor of ny said this is a good time to stop smoking cigs that i never touch but i'm a huge pothead and would smoke 8 to 10 zigzag and dutch master blunts a day
i would also use the pax 2 vaporizer all the time

been feeling like sparking up back again but i kind of like being sober
thank goodness i have great willpower not too seriously tempted to smoke for the time being even when smelling weed
as i love the smell of pot :pimp:

Also back in january february and before march 9th i was getting really emotional worrying about the virus and my loved ones on how they would be affected because i knew this was going to change the way we live and our lives.

since i stopped smoking i haven't been as emotional but i had and still have a very hard time sleeping

so pretty much my question is has anyone given up marijuana since the start of the pandemic
if so how do you feel ?
not sure if i brought this up before in this thread but i did talk about in the coronavirus post

Last edited:
What are some good quality vape pens that you guys can recommend? this Stiiizy ain’t it. **** feels cheap af :lol:

I’ve always been a sativa smoker or at least I thought... lately Im loving hybrids and indicas. Perfect for anxiety. Loving this strain.. been smoking for about 12 years every day and it’s so nice to have a med card and actually be able to go into dispensaries. Takes a lot of shame out of my self medicating. :lol: Hoping the lack of funds in states pushes for nationwide recreational legalization.

1AAB3868-4A05-4090-B012-5F992A057561.jpeg

I stopped rocking with dispensaries. Prices are wild for quality stuff, got a friend that grows and it's only 25 for an eighth/it's as good as these $60 eighths so I just stock up from him.

Where do you live? I’m in the city and it’s like 40 min from me. I was working by there one day and tried it out. It’s def worth the drive for me
Brockton. I’ve been making my rounds to like Hanover, Fall River, Wareham, etc. Haven't gone west or north near Boston.
What are some good quality vape pens that you guys can recommend? this Stiiizy ain’t it. **** feels cheap af :lol:
I have a Vessel that I use for my main oils and a Vuber Pulse for my 1:1s. Vessel seemed to have a lot of sales before that’s what made me pull the trigger after seeing it raved about on Reddit. I like it.

Reactions: Ube
Brockton. I’ve been making my rounds to like Hanover, Fall River, Wareham, etc. Haven't gone west or north near Boston.

I have a Vessel that I use for my main oils and a Vuber Pulse for my 1:1s. Vessel seemed to have a lot of sales before that’s what made me pull the trigger after seeing it raved about on Reddit. I like it.
I went to in good health in Brockton. **** is trash, all the dispensaries are the same except for this one in Worcester. On a different level I’m telling you :lol:

like for concentrates and cartridges? i have this nexus and it's pretty great. comes with several attachments, a kit, has several heat settings and fits 510 cartridges

for strictly concentrates (that don't come in carts). the terp pen is the best thing you can get at the price. it's really efficient if you learn how to use it properly too (short, consecutive tokes vs long ones). i use one with a bubbler/bong and it rips

Depends on where you live and what devices are accessible to you. I’m in California and it’s too easy to get the Pax line of cartridges. I rock them almost exclusively when it comes to oil based weed

Anyone mess with tinctures? I've limited myself since March from smoking to maybe 6 times total, and have been with edibles, and just recently had a couple vials of tincture that worked real well.

I do miss the smell of flower, but have been on a close to 2 year journey with being as fit/healthy as I can. Wish I lived in a legal state where I could have a steady supply, or even just grow my own.... Minnesota better step up and legalize...the whole country should, for that matter.

I def need to get a concentrate pen..
Last week I copped a pax pod (first time buying a vape in forever) and a lot the oil had leaked out onto the package. I took like 10 hits and it was completely empty, I was tight :lol:

dudes will throw whatever in here and sell $50 eighths

12 sold in the last 24 is the best part :lol:
5A841238-227D-43CA-9EB3-420F4A4E2B30.png

Last edited:
Man y’all better watch and not get got :lol:

dudes will throw whatever in here and sell $50 eighths

12 sold in the last 24 is the best part :lol:
5A841238-227D-43CA-9EB3-420F4A4E2B30.png
35 for a bunch of those out here, but 50 is pretty realistic for some spots..
actually got sum..tryna smoke somebody out later......

Attachments

• 20200913_123630.jpg
    20200913_123630.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom