Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I really have no idea how that happened...I didn't even think to check the quote before posting. Guess you needed to be brought into the Convo. :nthat:

Sad that I've been sober for about 2 weeks :smh: :rofl:

:rofl: well guess I have no choice but to take up smoking now. Thanks a lot.

I tried to get into dry herb vaping for the benefits and while the good thing is that you use less weed per session, I was more so looking for the better flavor and just couldn’t get it. I changed up the temps a lot to see what I liked but I never saw any difference from a joint or a bowl. Everything “tasted” the same. And for that reason my fury edge is collecting dust and I’ve just been using joints.

If I was going to la and San Fran just to smoke and check out the shops what are the best areas to stay in where theres is a high concentration of shops.? Are there like “strips” where there are a lot of places?

Any recommendations for a solid bong/waterpipe?

I had a decent one back in college from LeftCoast which broke unfortunately.

Anyone who follows this thread knows I love glass, so I decided to sign up for some private lessons today in hopes of getting good enough to be able to rent a spot in the studio. After making 2 implosion marble pendants in the first hour, the dude said he'd let me come back any time to rent a bench. Gonna go back tomorrow to pick up my pendants and practice for a few more hours. Will post progression of my work throughout the thread.

Also messed around with silver fuming and made this for practice:
0.jpg

My plug got so many varieties I'm sick of him :lol: bruh I ain't come here for a class I just want a half oz of something loud. And if he tell me one more time about the supply chain residual effect of the wildfires in Cali. Sometimes I miss street weed 3 dimes for 25 and call it a day :rofl:

My plug got so many varieties I'm sick of him :lol: bruh I ain't come here for a class I just want a half oz of something loud. And if he tell me one more time about the supply chain residual effect of the wildfires in Cali. Sometimes I miss street weed 3 dimes for 25 and call it a day :rofl:
Yo same. I hit you up for some loud, not for story time.

Just give me an equal mix of your top 2-3 strains and let me get high without the song and dance.

If I was going to la and San Fran just to smoke and check out the shops what are the best areas to stay in where theres is a high concentration of shops.? Are there like “strips” where there are a lot of places?
HMU if you going eastbay NorCal... Got a plug that’ll shoot you some London pound cake or blue cookies .. 45/quad 85/Half

Are there places in San Francisco where You can sit and smoke ?
I saw there was shops in YouTube where you can smoke like coffee shops in amsterdam

Are there places in San Francisco where You can sit and smoke ?
I saw there was shops in YouTube where you can smoke like coffee shops in amsterdam
You can smoke anywhere my friend .. I’m usually in the cut but sometimes idgafuh.. just don’t be all up in peoples space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom