Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone stopped smoking in this thread since the coronavirus started picking up in the US back in march ?

I stopped smoking on march 9th when the mayor of ny said this is a good time to stop smoking cigs that i never touch but i'm a huge pothead and would smoke 8 to 10 zigzag and dutch master blunts a day
i would also use the pax 2 vaporizer all the time

been feeling like sparking up back again but i kind of like being sober
thank goodness i have great willpower not too seriously tempted to smoke for the time being even when smelling weed
as i love the smell of pot :pimp:

Also back in january february and before march 9th i was getting really emotional worrying about the virus and my loved ones on how they would be affected because i knew this was going to change the way we live and our lives.

since i stopped smoking i haven't been as emotional but i had and still have a very hard time sleeping

so pretty much my question is has anyone given up marijuana since the start of the pandemic
if so how do you feel ?
not sure if i brought this up before in this thread but i did talk about in the coronavirus post

Been a month and 12 days and I feel great. I think about picking up but then again I don't want to mess up my streak. I really have no urge right now. I had 3 illegal dispensaries on my street that closed up so that also made it easier.

Been a month and 12 days and I feel great. I think about picking up but then again I don't want to mess up my streak. I really have no urge right now. I had 3 illegal dispensaries on my street that closed up so that also made it easier.

the hardest part in stopping to smoke is the first 4 weeks if your a heavy pot head
i love marijuana so i know i'll never stop for good
but being sober is a good feeling also
still havent been smoking but i know i will soon

you guys in legal states are some lucky bastards
i hate buying off the streets like i'm buying dog food if you know what i mean

the whole country should be legal
i know with NJ on the ballot for legalization i pray it's only a matter of time for nyc

Last edited:
DosidoXpurple punch.. smell is 🔥.. one of top 3 strains
E7E03EAE-A1E7-42C5-BCB7-6932CB7EF866.jpeg

has anyone stopped smoking in this thread since the coronavirus started picking up in the US back in march ?

I stopped smoking on march 9th when the mayor of ny said this is a good time to stop smoking cigs that i never touch but i'm a huge pothead and would smoke 8 to 10 zigzag and dutch master blunts a day
i would also use the pax 2 vaporizer all the time

been feeling like sparking up back again but i kind of like being sober
thank goodness i have great willpower not too seriously tempted to smoke for the time being even when smelling weed
as i love the smell of pot :pimp:

Also back in january february and before march 9th i was getting really emotional worrying about the virus and my loved ones on how they would be affected because i knew this was going to change the way we live and our lives.

since i stopped smoking i haven't been as emotional but i had and still have a very hard time sleeping

so pretty much my question is has anyone given up marijuana since the start of the pandemic
if so how do you feel ?
not sure if i brought this up before in this thread but i did talk about in the coronavirus post
I think I've been smoking more, stopped again and I'm bout to be off for a minute. Stopped last year for 9 months and relapse bad. Back at it.

Anyone use dry herb vaporizers?

Looking to get into the Pax 3 or the Firefly but I want to know if it really hits like combustion.

The sour cookies are pretty good, nice taste and actually gets you pretty high for a sativa. Was smoking with this girl and had to put it out about 3/4 through. About to try these District Edibles chocolates today, every I know raved about the gummies but I've only been able to find a single pack since the first time I bought em.

Also these new Sperex Select Pax Pads are nice... wish I had bought more during the sale but they only had the one strain.

20200922_212205.jpg

$100 OTD OZ are pretty much a thing of the past here now... I mean you can still get em but the quality isn't as good as it used to be.

Still, picked this up for $100+ tax ($130) and it looks pretty good.

20200922_144712.jpg
20200922_144721.jpg

ive noticed this as well. Was told by a budtender in Steamboat that a lot grows cut back during Spring/Summer Covid and there’s almost a shortage going on until they can catch back up.

Anyone use dry herb vaporizers?

Looking to get into the Pax 3 or the Firefly but I want to know if it really hits like combustion.
Do not get either of those. Pax 3 was my first vape for reference

grab a mighty.

It is not combustion. You have to decide tor yourself if the health/cleanliness/control benefits are worth it for you

i have been doing really well lately and have only smoked about 5 blunts in the last 4 months. And thats cause my bday was last week lol. My volcano has been getting daily use

Remember, don't pay resale yet! Wider launch on September 30!
Do not get either of those. Pax 3 was my first vape for reference

grab a mighty.

It is not combustion. You have to decide tor yourself if the health/cleanliness/control benefits are worth it for you

i have been doing really well lately and have only smoked about 5 blunts in the last 4 months. And thats cause my bday was last week lol. My volcano has been getting daily use

I have a Pax2, had been using that since Black Friday 2018, but have only used it 4-6 times since March. Stepped away from it, as I didn't want smoke going into my lungs, trying to stay as healthy as possible, plus, it felt like I was starting to get some mild bronchitis type feeling at that time anyways. I would only use it for a session after work to chill, and maybe two sessions each day on the weekend, so I'm not a heavy hitter by any means. I also don't mess with any tobacco.

Is there really anything out there that is better for the lungs, & is proven so?

After March, I started messing with edibles, even though it takes me 2 hours to start feeling it, I'd rather do that, even though I do kinda miss the taste of flower. Tried some Sira Naturals tincture that was real good, but ran out of the two 5ml bottles fairly quick. 22-25mg seems to be the ticket for me. Just wish i didn't have to go through other means to get the goods, if you know what I'm saying. We just need it federally legal across the board. Tax on the stuff is bonkers too, double what booze is. They need to drop tax down to a more reasonable level, or just flip it with the booze tax.

I have a Pax2, had been using that since Black Friday 2018, but have only used it 4-6 times since March. Stepped away from it, as I didn't want smoke going into my lungs, trying to stay as healthy as possible, plus, it felt like I was starting to get some mild bronchitis type feeling at that time anyways. I would only use it for a session after work to chill, and maybe two sessions each day on the weekend, so I'm not a heavy hitter by any means. I also don't mess with any tobacco.

Is there really anything out there that is better for the lungs, & is proven so?

After March, I started messing with edibles, even though it takes me 2 hours to start feeling it, I'd rather do that, even though I do kinda miss the taste of flower. Tried some Sira Naturals tincture that was real good, but ran out of the two 5ml bottles fairly quick. 22-25mg seems to be the ticket for me. Just wish i didn't have to go through other means to get the goods, if you know what I'm saying. We just need it federally legal across the board. Tax on the stuff is bonkers too, double what booze is. They need to drop tax down to a more reasonable level, or just flip it with the booze tax.

Lmao wtf, why was I quoted into this thread :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom