Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
What strains you grow?

I run different strains every grow. Right now I got these going. Still have over a month left to fatten up and get frosty/purple.

A22F0FAF-35DC-461C-9E27-8B45D97EF35E.jpeg
023625B4-70EB-4A22-BDDF-8841E6A093BC.jpeg
77F92637-947E-4003-9393-2D2037BA7189.jpeg
DD398344-2095-4EAE-8EBC-20382045CE04.jpeg

60EB3CB9-6C10-49C8-9125-D789DA311B9A.jpeg
62C50522-AF19-48E7-BC0C-ACB07803D014.jpeg
080D09F0-139C-4882-8A6E-9B982CAC1364.jpeg

Last edited:
Look, nowadays everybody think they're big chiefers
Just cause they heard that new tape from Wiz Khalifa
Knowing damn well they can't hit the sour
They're new booties, they probably need baby powder

Yooo tell me why I was wondering where did I hear this from???!? And then I read it again in Kendrick’s voice :lol:

Yep. Got a whole room in my house that I have dedicated to growing in. Can live rent free and smoke for free off this room :pimp: This harvest prolly gonna put me in “trim jail” for a week.
:lol: That “trim jail” is exactly what I was getting at. I had 6 plants growing outdoors like in ‘12 and the trimming had me going crazy because I was so impatient back then and OCD about making everything as “nuggy” as possible.

If I was to go through that now though, I’d probably find it therapeutic.

I was never a big smoker. I had a bowl that I would hit in the morning and mainly at night. I would also share blunts with the homies on weekends but at the time we didnt drink much. Nowadays I only smoke once or twice a year at family birthdays or during holidays. Usually by the time one of the cousins shows up with joints, I'm several beers and drinks in and it doesn't take much for me to go sit on a couch and pass out. I smoke cigs so I might be foolishly using the same technique.

First time I had edibles, I was on my way to watch The Winter Soldier with the homies. Had a brownie right before we got to the parking lot, then we got Chinese food. By the time we got to the theater to buy tickets, I started feeling like the trippy scene in Thor Ragnarok. I only remembered the opening scene on the boat. For the rest, I had to watch a 2nd time.

Some beautiful pics in here. I guess I’ll contribute

A3F7203A-B358-4B9A-B057-A137671DF9B3.jpeg
0A0ECE7A-EA1B-45C1-8F1E-E208891C97FA.jpeg
89ACE19A-2235-4511-A964-614CCFE6A623.jpeg

None of this is “nuclear” though.
I’m not the biggest on oils and other concentrated products, which I would consider “nuclear.” Edibles can be even more so because they’re easy and often tasty to ingest. Dangerous :lol:

Picked up some CBD flowers yesterday, supossedly only .11% THC
rolled up 2 lil joints and it smells and tastes like "normal" herb but has a very small head high and is very relaxing
Had my living room very loud afterwards tho

My man! :pimp: Adding in the UVB supplemental lights and starting flush today. W7D1. Give me a couple weeks I’ll post the finishers.

Your grow is looking legit! Is that a licensed facility? Rec or med?

Thanks 8) yep it is a licensed medical facility. I made the switch from growing hydroponic vegetables about 1.5 years ago and haven’t looked back!

Keep us updated on your girls! They're looking great

Picked up some CBD flowers yesterday, supossedly only .11% THC
rolled up 2 lil joints and it smells and tastes like "normal" herb but has a very small head high and is very relaxing
Had my living room very loud afterwards tho

Pretty crazy that in 2019 you can have smokable hemp flower shipped to your door legally

wow :wow: love the beautiful flower posted on here :pimp:

I always wanted to started to grow my own personal but don't have a backyard so I will have to settle to grow indoors. What pointers would you experienced growers would suggest for a noob like me??

Pretty crazy that in 2019 you can have smokable hemp flower shipped to your door legally

Man walkin in the lil CBD shop and just picking out a lil jar of flower and paying with a debit card was tame yet wild experience.
THEN driving home with a paper bag with that same flower sitting in the passenger seat is night and day compared to driving back with a lil baggy tucked under a bunch of miscellaneous items hiding it

wow :wow: love the beautiful flower posted on here :pimp:

I always wanted to started to grow my own personal but don't have a backyard so I will have to settle to grow indoors. What pointers would you experienced growers would suggest for a noob like me??

It depends on your space and limitations, but buying a quality light and making sure you have proper environmentals (temperature, humidity, airflow, even CO2) is most critical. Keep everything as simple as possible at first to get a hang of things then start tinkering and create your own style. Although I grow using hydroponics, i wouldn’t suggest it for beginners. A decent soil mix and clean water is a good start.

I haven’t used this soil but I’ve heard great things. No extra fertilizers required and can be used at all stages of growth

https://www.m3michiganmademix.com/order-m3/

I honestly feel bad for people that can't appreciate weed. I got back into weed as a way to curb my drinking habits. Not only did it work like a charm, I find I'm now sleeping better, eating better, more energized, and more productive than when alcohol was my drug of choice. I started to hate the feeling of "shutting my brain off" and the subsequent waking up feeling like **** that I got from booze, so this is a refreshing change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom