Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to Vegas. Grabbed this and some sativa gummies.
E8EC99F8-C3F9-43BD-8F63-B2F446926B3F.jpeg

That actually looks like some fire.

A lot of the stuff people post from stores in here looks average as hell.

If that place is down by sapphire that Tex mex place El Dorado next to the strip club is pretty fire. :lol:

My patna who don't smoke called me one night to put something in the wind. I asked him if he was sure cuz I know he not a smoker. He said c'mon.

Boy didn't look like no amateur, he was holding his own...about 15 minutes later he got his head in his hands and telling me to call his wife, an ambulance...SOMEBODY. Ended up throwing up everywhere and having to pour multiple glasses of ice water over his head.

That 2019 tree ain't for everybody. :lol:

- Preciate it.

There used to be a girl here in chicago that advertised edibles. i used to pick up hot cheetos, brownies, gummie bears but she stopped but her IG says she might start back up when it's legalized here

Dead at all the names. If I were to smoke again I wouldn't even know where to start, just need something to help me relax.
An indica strain would be good for that imo but since I don’t know your tolerance level, that **** might put you on your *** depending on it’s THC percentage. :lol:

Sativa’s have me in a cool head space in that I can function effectively and most times, a lot better depending on my mood. Sometimes though, depending on my headspace, it’ll have me thinking about what I did wrong when I was 15 and send me done a rabbit hole of regret.
D30D12A0-0179-413F-87FB-3670D857F8B9.png

Hybrid (mixture of the two strains above) aren’t my cup of tea. I’m a purist in the sense that either give me one or the other.

Anybody in here into vaping flower?

Like Volcano, Flowerpot, etc

I am a member over at f***combustion. A GREAT community with tons of information for anybody that loves the flower.

Anybody in here into vaping flower?

Like Volcano, Flowerpot, etc

I am a member over at f***combustion. A GREAT community with tons of information for anybody that loves the flower.

My volcano was one of the best investments I’ve made. Bought a digital second hand for $200. You can dial in the temps you like and really taste the flavor of the flower

Indica-dominant hybrids are my wheelhouse.

Also was surprised to find out how much cheaper weed has gotten since I was last into it. Back in the day a 1/2 of some fire would run me $200-220. Just grabbed a 1/2 for $110 the other day. Not mad about it.

My volcano was one of the best investments I’ve made. Bought a digital second hand for $200. You can dial in the temps you like and really taste the flavor of the flower

word, got myself a table top vape with a bag, so nice

Ahhh good to see some of yall have graduated from full time smoking. The vape world is a great thing to discover. Ive built up a small collection of high-end devices that suit me for any situation. Love that the smell doesn’t stick to you and everything is much cleaner overall. Yall should def check those forums out

I currently own:
Mighty (made my storz & bickel(volcano))- my favorite all around vape
volcano digit
Plenty
Dynavap M
Ghost MV1
Newvape Flowerpot

Indica-dominant hybrids are my wheelhouse.

Also was surprised to find out how much cheaper weed has gotten since I was last into it. Back in the day a 1/2 of some fire would run me $200-220. Just grabbed a 1/2 for $110 the other day. Not mad about it.

Lots of fire for cheap. But the real good good still goes for a premium. I only smoke it if I know the grower these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom