Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the posts in this thread makes me critically reevaluate why I still live in a red state. Havent smoked in about 1.5 years and not on purpose

Gotta get up out of here man

85 an eighth :wow: :rofl: at the name
I know right. Just took hits off a blunt. They had pink runtz for 80 an eighth lol.
Got a side gig pushing for a big brand that sells premium green. Curious to see how weed marketing pans out especially with all the capital being made and pushed

That’s 85 at the dispensary. Think cookies/berner brand. Toked with the manager after a shift.

I get my runtz for 60 a quarter.
So many unlicensed deliveries and side plugs. I’ll purchase premium dank at dispensary but only at a gram if the homies ain’t got it.

That’s 85 at the dispensary. Think cookies/berner brand. Toked with the manager after a shift.

I get my runtz for 60 a quarter.
So many unlicensed deliveries and side plugs. I’ll purchase premium dank at dispensary but only at a gram if the homies ain’t got it.
yea if you know the right person for the runtz you can get it dumb low. Just got this ice cream cake in and it looks smack like runtz. Hopefully it hits like it too lmao

I'd honestly just grow my own if I lived in a legalized state

I love horticulture, word to Khaled

yea if you know the right person for the runtz you can get it dumb low. Just got this ice cream cake in and it looks smack like runtz. Hopefully it hits like it too lmao
Ice cream cake nice hybrid. Lotta these new strains smell and taste good, especially outta pipe/bong. Grease monkey a nice strain 2 for high tolerance chiefers

Anybody in here into vaping flower?

Like Volcano, Flowerpot, etc

I am a member over at f***combustion. A GREAT community with tons of information for anybody that loves the flower.

I'm a pretty hardcore vapist. Copped a Vapor Bros in '08 and never looked back. Actually in the market for a portable flower vape. So disappointed with all the issues people are still having with their grasshopper so I never pulled the trigger. With the way people rave about the Dynavap I may just get one.

As far as being discreet, which portable you've tried had the least smell when packed?

Last edited:
I'm a pretty hardcore vapist. Copped a Vapor Bros in '08 and never looked back. Actually in the market for a portable flower vape. So disappointed with all the issues people are still having with their grasshopper so I never pulled the trigger. With the way people rave about the Dynavap I may just get one.

As far as being discreet, which portable you've tried had the least smell when packed?

Its tough because I dont smell it like others would so I usually dont even notice. I figure they all put out a smell but the good thing is it doesnt stick/linger. My girl doesnt smoke and the smell annoys her but I use my Mighty every time we are in the car together.

It depends what youre looking for in a portable...

10-15 min sessions where you finish the whole load - Mighty/Crafty

On demand hits where you can hit, turn off, then hit again later - Ghost MV1

Ive been a smoker so I prefer the Mighty. I dont think you would be disappointed with either though

Got this gorilla glue in, it's the strongest smelling piff I have had in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom