Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it helps with sleep, but my friend’s brother tried convincing us that he got high off CBD gummies the other day.

We tried telling him that’s not how it works, but he wouldn’t budge. Finally took his brother telling him “listen, we believe that YOU believe you got high” to shut him up. :lol:

That’s impossible man. :lol:

It’s such a joke I’m prescribed anti psychotics to sleep that make me hallucinate but I can’t smoke which is the only thing that actually works for me.

So backwards.

X-stream fam.

Keep a bottle lying around just in case. Actually had one that expired last year, right around the time my job was dicking me around for a promotion...best believe it got replaced and is nestled away safely for the next job search.

X-stream fam.

Keep a bottle lying around just in case. Actually had one that expired last year, right around the time my job was dicking me around for a promotion...best believe it got replaced and is nestled away safely for the next job search.

I’ve used synthetic piss before and got an inconclusive and now they look at my d when I piss like I’m on probation.

It’s a government test. They don’t play unfortunately.

“We don’t know what you did, but you didn’t pass or fail” :lol:

Thanks, I’m good on the test my boss gives me a two week heads up when the feds are in town. they don’t care it’s just a government madate for truck drivers. I smoke with them on lay off. :lol:

Can’t they stare at my dong. All I can do is yell “fire in the hole” and creep them out as I piss in a cup.

Job must pay good to stare at people peeing all day.

Anybody know if cbd actually helps you sleep or is it snake oil?

I’m prescribed multiple sleeping pills but I don’t touch them.

Usually I’ll just smoke and pass out no issues but I can’t smoke during the summer since I get piss tests at work.

I already know that delta 8 will make you piss hot too even though it’s legal.

Dr. Andrew Huberman, professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford School of Medicine & Dr. Matt Walker Professor of Neuroscience and Psychology and the Founder & Director of the Center for Human Sleep Science at the University of California, Berkeley
discussed this Here

Pretty interesting if you have the time to listen. Huberman does deep dives into a lot of great topics, and does a good job at telling the listener the real geeky science lingo, yet also breaks it down to much more simple terms for the average person to understand (like myself, haha)

Dr. Andrew Huberman, professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford School of Medicine & Dr. Matt Walker Professor of Neuroscience and Psychology and the Founder & Director of the Center for Human Sleep Science at the University of California, Berkeley
discussed this Here

Pretty interesting if you have the time to listen. Huberman does deep dives into a lot of great topics, and does a good job at telling the listener the real geeky science lingo, yet also breaks it down to much more simple terms for the average person to understand (like myself, haha)

Thanks, I’ll watch it for sure.

Day 2 no weed fell asleep around 7am and tried to go to bed at 2:45. :lol:

It goes in cycles on the third day I usually am so tired I pass out asap.

Nah, I mean it would but I don’t drink. I swore off everything but green.

It’s not so much that I don’t sleep at all but it’s just wild I won’t sleep for 5 hours laying in bed then I’ll sleep late af. Like it’s not optimal for anything. :lol:

Nah, I mean it would but I don’t drink. I swore off everything but green.
Ok, sounds like it's not a good idea for you then. The couple times I had to stop blazing I got insomnia for about a week and that nasty glass of guzzled wine did the trick :lol: until I got past it.

I tried melatonin that didn't really work but gave me weird dreams.

I'll try some zzzquil and see what's good though.

Weed isn’t legal here, so I use delta 8/9 for sleep and it has made a marked improvement. I used to wake up every hour; now I wake up maybe twice a night. Vivid dreams as well LOL, and will certainly make you piss hot.

I bought some CBD from the Charleston Hemp Collective which they market as to be used for sleep. I use it but I don’t know if it’s the CBD or the delta 8 that’s keeping me asleep. Might be worth a shot, you’ve got nothing to lose.

One time I was in a crunch and I got some of that delta 8. Bro I hit it like it wasn’t going to do anything and I was ripped. Like straight dumb and passed out in 10 minutes. :lol:

Like yeah it’s not like smoking some fire but it gets you high.

My first time doing delta 8 the dude told me to cut it in half. And I did that, the first time. The second time I ate the whole gummy, which was 50mg. I was down for the count LOL

The other day I got some delta 9 from hometown hero. That stuff is potent. I was high, then I mixed it with alcohol. I was donezo man straight to bed.

I think they concentrate the hell out of the little thc they get out of the hemp.

Because yeah, I’m like no way in hell this gas station cart is gonna hit. I was wrong. :lol:

Y’all ever had that rosin stuff? It’s like pressed keef. My neighbor has some and said it’s nice.

One of these days I’ll try the delta 8/9 stuff.

I seen on either Twitter or fb where people were reminiscing about the water bottle bongs back in the day. I remember I was so fried walking from the parking lot to my dorm in college and I dam near coughed up a lung or 2. I vividly remember this night because one of the dudes I was with had on the bin23 7s and we had walked through grass that was hella muddy. I died a little (from that water bottle as well) since they were clean before that night and mans ruined them after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom