Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made my last big glass purchase until I buy a house. Been wanting a Jason Lee sherlock as long as I’ve been collecting glass and I finally secured one:

Update: arrived today. Jason is an absolute class act. Shipped the morning after purchase and included a free Pelican case:
8C3877FF-6607-40B0-A731-6C8C16A14E88.jpeg

Will cherish forever.

Idk if it’s really been talked in here but how y’all feeling now days about being able to get stuff delivered to? Not just grass but edibles and whatever else that’s legal as well.

I have a few people that use the delivery services and had great reviews about them but I still feel uneasy about it at times. Those old Silk Road stories keep me away

Idk if it’s really been talked in here but how y’all feeling now days about being able to get stuff delivered to? Not just grass but edibles and whatever else that’s legal as well.

I have a few people that use the delivery services and had great reviews about them but I still feel uneasy about it at times. Those old Silk Road stories keep me away
All the delivery services on weedmaps are legit and have ordered from some a few times. Usually drive to a nearby dispensary to avoid paying the delivery fee but is convenient

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford beautiful...more ornamental imo...
chief up!..lemme know how it does..
Oh trust me when I say I didn't buy this thing for the function :lol: . If I'm looking for something that rips I'm headed towards a Swiss Perc or a Hamm Rattlecan for that.

Jason Lee is a time-tested, well-respected artist. His work is considered to be some of the best, and it's been on my radar since I started getting interested in glass. Very happy that I can finally own something he made.

Literally just ordered off weedmaps right now lol..

It’s super legit. These are legit licensed dispensaries and all the products come prepackaged.

Anybody know if cbd actually helps you sleep or is it snake oil?

I’m prescribed multiple sleeping pills but I don’t touch them.

Usually I’ll just smoke and pass out no issues but I can’t smoke during the summer since I get piss tests at work.

I already know that delta 8 will make you piss hot too even though it’s legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom