Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
best pen/vaporizer for live resin and other types of wax? Or should I just go with the puffco peak pro? Want big clouds and all the flavor

Can't go wrong with Raw Garden for concentrates. 710 labs is good too but more expensive. I got the Core 2.0 over the Peak Pro cause it's much cheaper and has good reviews.

Can't go wrong with Raw Garden for concentrates. 710 labs is good too but more expensive. I got the Core 2.0 over the Peak Pro cause it's much cheaper and has good reviews.
Actually have 2 grams of raw garden live resin wax atm. 1 green mango, 1 citrus gas. Was looking at the peak proxy but I’m just gonna stick with good ol trusty rig and torch

How much do gram carts go for in your area? NYC mostly around 45-70 depending if live resin or not

When I'm in Kalamazoo some of the dispensaries have 10 for 100 deals or 7 for 100 deals on those full gram carts. I pretty much stock up while there because they run 90+ in the next closest legal state of IL.

Never thought I woukd say I miss Kzoo...
I'm actually a Burgess baby fam. I grew up in MKE but my roots start in Kzoo. What they've done with the cannabis industry in terms of pricing is wild.

I've been in quite a few states where bud is legal and thus far no one is doing it better than Michigan. Washington might be a close second.

Yeah I brought a Kaviar preroll to this Christmas party and people were tapping out.

I havent been back to MI since they made it legal rec but I had a med card back when it first became legal and Lake Effect and portage was my usual go to spot since all the other good places were in the D or Lansing.

NY has been cracking on unlicensed herb stores and one lawyer for a raided business actually said "what puts you on the list, what keeps you safe?" Uuhhhh a license maybe :rofl:g that's some entitled Becky **** if I ever heard some.
They haven't really been cracking down cause they don't even get a fine... The D's just take the merchandise and dip. I been running around a few dispensaries talking to the owners and most of them are not scared cause they don't keep much in store... Just enough to sell for the day... One dude got raided, they took his few oz' he had in the store and he opened up the next day... 😂

NYC is a joke... Cops selling stolen weed

They haven't really been cracking down cause they don't even get a fine... The D's just take the merchandise and dip. I been running around a few dispensaries talking to the owners and most of them are not scared cause they don't keep much in store... Just enough to sell for the day... One dude got raided, they took his few oz' he had in the store and he opened up the next day... 😂

NYC is a joke... Cops selling stolen weed
Oh ok, that's cool. I don't mess with these NYC dispensaries at ALL. Cops been selling stolen weed but now the victims got attorneys and news time.

Ghost OG
BCE268F6-06B1-4DAB-B1DB-5F3C824B2E01.jpeg

San Fernando Valley OG
3CAEDA81-BE46-4221-B5AF-1D021DC0D835.jpeg

If one were planning a trip to Universal Hollywood, where might one want to look into for procuring this nuclear strength ganja?

Dusted off my glass display case today. Good opportunity to round everything up for a family shot:
E08DBA35-4080-4E57-B177-BDF16E51BBAA.jpeg

Only piece that’s missing is a Chris Carlson wrap n’ rake spoon that I use as a daily driver.
This collection is beautiful. Besides each one being different from the other, I’m sure you have a story for each one as well.

Is this a more expensive hobby for you than shoes?

Any Maryland peeps get or getting their cards this year? Wonder what dispensary prices will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom