Nuggets @ Mavs, game three. Dirk will get hot, no one else will.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea but Assuming is the worst thing in the world u can want from refs. IMO Melo did enough to shake free and he EARNED that 3. that wasnt no gimme lay up. son hit a tough shot.

they blamin refs but he broke free and no one even there to help and put a hand in his face.
Mavs fans blamin everyone except the players on the floor who #%#!+# that up so bad all the way around
Ain't nobody getting a pass...

But that %$!* is still pathetic... It can't be more obvious the official on that side of the court didn't know the situation... If he had, that wouldhave been called.

Even gad damn YMCA teams foul in that situation now... And if Antoine Wright hadn't fouled, and Melo hit that shot, every damn poster on this board wouldbe in here screaming wondering why they didn't foul...

EVERYBODY fouls in that situation... That's what blows my mind... You know the situation, you know the foul is coming. Period.

8206302-24f425a6833877c8a0aa89749579a6d6.4a061da4-scaled.jpg

the messed up part is, if Melo misses that 3 and the Mavs win, the mavs ffans are screaming great NO CALL

%+@@ outta here

YA FEEL ME

no talk about Dirk shooting 3 off balance shots in a row

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Anyone have a .gif of Cuban shoving the cameraman?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I do feel bad for mavs fans, that no call was bs

Howard going after the refs then k-mart
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

your crazy i seen dudes get mugged at the end of games and there was no foul

There is a difference between a both teams having no fouls to give, and some tough inside shots with contact going on to win the game (refs letting themplay).....

......as opposed to a team with a foul to give, everyone knows the guy is going to do a simple reach in to cut the time down on a simple iso on the perimeter.The ref in that situation almost always calls the foul once a reach in occurs, it was as if the ref didn't know the situation at all.

Dude put his hands up AFTER the reach in to avoid getting a shooting foul called on him, NOT because he was trying to not sell the foul.

It's easy to say "grab him and foul him harder" in hindsight. But be real, y'all watch NBA games, you KNOW softer fouls have been called inthose exact situations. It's why NBA reffing is inconsistent and stupid.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

the messed up part is, if Melo misses that 3 and the Mavs win, the mavs ffans are screaming great NO CALL

%+@@ outta here
Give me a break, WHAT TEAM IN THE NBA, IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL, IN ANY ORGANIZED BASKETBALL ORGANIZATION DOESN'T FOUL in that situation?

THE ONLY TIME you see a player grab another is if he's out on a fast break, trying to get away, usually a slap, a bump on the hip is enough for the ref to blow the whistle, how many times does it NOT get called?

How many times?

Not once I can recall.

Wow...

I mean what else are we supposed to do? Melo CLEARLY collected himself after taking the bump, and had a wide open three. It's not like he was off-balance, dude had time to collect himself, and take a shot.

I'm not mad atcha Denver, it's the refs that didn't even give us a shot.

Who in their right mind allows the opposing team to take a three, and not use their final foul? Ridiculous...

Lakers vs Philly, AI2 drained it in our face. It happens.

Refs anticipate calls, people get mad, refs don't anticipate calls, people get mad. Refs make the call right or wrong, people get mad. Refs will NEVERwin with fans. It doesn't matter what they do. Denver or Dallas fans gon get mad either way, no matter what they do.

I was always told keep playing until you hear a whistle blown and Wright clearly stopped playing

If they didn't call a foul the first time then keep playing and foul until they call it

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

%+@@ outta here
Give me a break, WHAT TEAM IN THE NBA, IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL, IN ANY ORGANIZED BASKETBALL ORGANIZATION DOESN'T FOUL in that situation?

THE ONLY TIME you see a player grab another is if he's out on a fast break, trying to get away, usually a slap, a bump on the hip is enough for the ref to blow the whistle, how many times does it NOT get called?

How many times?

Not once I can recall.

Wow...

I mean what else are we supposed to do? Melo CLEARLY collected himself after taking the bump, and had a wide open three. It's not like he was off-balance, dude had time to collect himself, and take a shot.

I'm not mad atcha Denver, it's the refs that didn't even give us a shot.

Who in their right mind allows the opposing team to take a three, and not use their final foul? Ridiculous...

Lakers vs Philly, AI2 drained it in our face. It happens.

Refs anticipate calls, people get mad, refs don't anticipate calls, people get mad. Refs make the call right or wrong, people get mad. Refs will NEVER win with fans. It doesn't matter what they do. Denver or Dallas fans gon get mad either way, no matter what they do.
It is a textbook damn part of the game though man, there's no questioning whether you make a foul call when we have one to give. This is not asituation where we might foul, we might not.

Whatever though, this is ridiculous, we're finished, have fun in the next round Denver.

Maverick fans....
If you remember, the same thing happened to the Spurs when trying to even up the series against LA last year when Fisher fouled Barry on the last shot andthere was a non-call.
All the NBA will do is apologize and say they made a wrong decision if anything.
laugh.gif

But Antoine Wright should have been elated once he saw the foul not called.
Instead, he put his hands up in the air for a few seconds, and then once he saw Melo nail it then he started complaining.
grin.gif

A tough way to lose......NBA officiating has been real inconsistent lately though.
Cuban & J HO 5 was about to murder someone!
eek.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

%+@@ outta here

YA FEEL ME

no talk about Dirk shooting 3 off balance shots in a row

This is why I don't feel bad for Dallas. They had SEVERAL opportunities to close out the game.

They went to their go to guy, Dirk, but he choked...couldn't make a shot on Kenyon when it mattered.

The game shouldn't have been that close down the stretch. Period.

I ain't even mad they lost... I've told yall for weeks they didn't have a chance in hell of winning in this matchup, so the sooner this thing isover, the better as far as I'm concerned... I've moved on from this team, ready for it to be over...

But that's just another blatant example of terrible NBA officiating... It's another example of an official not knowing the situation coming down thestretch of the game... It's inexcusable for that play to go without a foul call if the official knew the Mavericks had a foul to give. And if he didn'tknow, he wasn't doing he job...

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

I was always told keep playing until you hear a whistle blown and Wright clearly stopped playing

If they didn't call a foul the first time then keep playing and foul until they call it

swear to God, thats so fundamental its funny
laugh.gif

Wright turned his whole body around and was already facing mid-court. He obviously thought he had fouled Carmelo. The reason why his arms were up was becausehe was trying to make sure the refs wouldn't call a foul on the shot.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I like how Antoine Wright has his hands up after he bumps Melo, trying to tell the refs he didn't foul hahahaha.

*!#$%**.

THANK YOU

watch the replay and dude puts his hands up like i didnt foul him and then it goes in and he starts crying about it

if ur going to foul someone wrap him up dont go bumping someone that is just stupid
very good point
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom