NY/NJ NTers in a relationship I got a proposition for you VOL. cheap city photoshoot.

How you going to offer a proposition and then try hustling us into paying you for photos
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

How you going to offer a proposition and then try hustling us into paying you for photos
roll.gif

I'm not hustling anyone, that's why it is a proposition, you are getting a professional service for dirt cheap....if you are not interested, then move along, simple as that.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

looks like a buy/sell post to me 
nerd.gif

In a way I guess I'm selling my service, but I'm also giving an opportunity for some that can't or won't dip 400$+ on something like this....hoping to catch those engaged NTers out there.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by sillyputty

^^^ silly go here, I've posted my work countless times on here

www.elkincardonaphotography.com/blog

Dis...right here...
grin.gif

SON GET A TUMBLR OR SOMETHING 
roll.gif
....just make it YOURS. 

I don't get it, what seems to be the problem??...you asked for a portfolio and I directed you to my blog...

This is what i'm saying though... You should have had all this on the FIRST page in one clear concise message with no frills. Just clean and simple. 
And the way you said it makes it sound like you work for this company, not that its your OWN gig. 

Presentation is everything when youre soliciting business...just get it together. Hell, even start putting it in your sig or something. 

I don't know you that well. I can only go off of what we talk about in various thread. However, Its not my place to keep a file on you and carry it around from topic to topic. 

^^^ but I've made a thread before that went 10+ pages explaining what I do...didn't feel a need to re-explain myself....I mean dudes seem to keep up to date with every single post I make in the WDYWT, I don't see how it could possibly be missed that since I've been on here I have my own photography business...

First pic looks like they're about to have sex in that dirty hallway 
laugh.gif

i expected the salt to come at around page 4 or 5 when this thread would pick up steam...damn NT, you hateful

Damn man too bad I don't live near there, I would definitely take you up on this. Me and my girlfriend have been wanting to get some pictures done too. I have always respected and admired your work from looking in the photography thread.

Just browsed through your flicker,and keep it up man. Forget all these sideline haters,if i lived near you, i would take your service with my girl and I,but im all the way down in MD,so i cant help you out. But keep doing you,Ignore the NT trolls. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Just broke up with my girl Steezy, maybe if you come to Boston scshift and I can do a photshoot.
grin.gif

Nice work btw

dang sorry to hear that....was it over Scshift?....
jayyykayyyy

Yo steezy film a three way drag race between me, INS and DajonDondo and take pics as well
pimp.gif

I think you might be interested in photographing my roommate and her guy... What's your email?

Oh wait what... you need to update your portfolio so you're making the people pay? I has confusion. Nvm lol

Back
Top Bottom