NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

I might have to go to this zoo on saturday. i owe someone a favor and they want a sz 14 powder blue X. trying so hard to avoid this mess

finally comfirmation from niketalk that the raffle aint rigged..
wink.gif

Even if people here win, that doesn't mean it's not rigged. They have to let some outside people win... I'm sure workers, family, friends, "bribers", etc., get first dibs...

Even if people here win, that doesn't mean it's not rigged. They have to let some outside people win... I'm sure workers, family, friends, "bribers", etc., get first dibs...

I understand how u feel but at the end of the day you can't sit home and b lazy not enter and just say" man I'm not gonna win it's rigged only people who r connected will win" I've felt like this on a lot of raffles but at the end of the day it's worth a shot.. Take a chance and believe that not everyone would do what you would if you were in control lol

I understand how u feel but at the end of the day you can't sit home and b lazy not enter and just say" man I'm not gonna win it's rigged only people who r connected will win" I've felt like this on a lot of raffles but at the end of the day it's worth a shot.. Take a chance and believe that not everyone would do what you would if you were in control lol

Hey if dudes want to stay home and want to hate on the store that's better for me. Keep the hate going fellas, I'm gonna be on 34th street scooping everything I missed sitting at home on the computer all year.

wow, i just got a call 10 mins ago...but they dont even have my size
alien.gif
. only 10 and up for the gamma's. good luck everyone that enter 
nthat.gif

I never won a raffle, although i've never entered a raffle, so I'm even with the others that strike out.

:lol:

Hey if dudes want to stay home and want to hate on the store that's better for me. Keep the hate going fellas, I'm gonna be on 34th street scooping everything I missed sitting at home on the computer all year.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate!

If you really want them I'd stop by this weekend and not take that chance

Back
Top Bottom