NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

They had some retro 3, 4, only size 12.5 and up, and 5 (all Fire Reds).  They had 10 (Cool Gray's), Powder Blue 10's, 10's (Bobcat).  I overheard them talking about raffling some more gamma on Tuesday.

I was there this morning. All the same stuff. The fire red V was on display this time LOL. they also still have gamma 3lab5 if that's your thing

Goddamn, I thought they finally sold out when I ain't seen em last week

I just found out how they get restocks... I fully expect flight 23 to be stocked with previous season's shoes constantly

Thinking of setting up a potential sneaker valuation website to forecast newly released sneaker's prices. Building a platform to do that and a website coming soon. Analyzing the current sneaker market, comparing prices of newly released Nike sneakers to project sneaker prices for resellers and buyers. What do you guys think? Does that exist?

Do the pairs at flight23 have the msrp tag on em? If so that's not the case

Do the pairs at flight23 have the msrp tag on em? If so that's not the case

The Gucci 1s didn't have retail price on it so I figured they were overseas pairs but the other retros like toro 4s and gamma 11s had the retail price sticker.

trust, they overseas. 

we where talking about it before i think its a mix of overseas and stuff being sent to from nike to footlocker/finsihline

and since both shops knew jordan branded stores would open held X amount pairs aside from their direct US nike account & non sold items from europe footlocker/hoh

if the suggested retail price tab is on the box it 99% sure came from US hold overs

funny thing is i got stuff over the years with the suggested retail price label ripped off and it came from ntny
so you never know 100%

Back
Top Bottom