NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

I could easily see this starting into something that occurs regularly that other cities will pickup on....

we should make this a common occurance with jerseys made up and what not. or is that OD? There's nothing but little kids that play ball in my area soplaying with these "bums" is a lot better for me.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

we should make this a common occurance with jerseys made up and what not.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

we should make this a common occurance with jerseys made up and what not. or is that OD? There's nothing but little kids that play ball in my area so playing with these "bums" is a lot better for me.

Jerseys are a lil' much but there is no reason this couldn't be a regular occurrence at least every other week. There are hundreds of niketalkers fromNYC who play ball so why not.

does anyone here actually play in the NRF league? I was supposed to play in it two yrs ago but I put the money in too late.

I'm sure TB can be the statistician while he records the game.

A shot chart would be nice a well.

LOL yall dudes are hilarious...

Its wateva to me, Yall let me know when yall outta town people come thru, just give me a date and im down...

willin to smoke some dudes on the court...

Originally Posted by D723

3603726057_148dfda857_o.gif

Gotta finish that for ya boy on that assist.
pimp.gif

Play by play...

Fresh goes into the top right elbow, does a spin move,

hangs in the air, looks 2wards the rim and somehow finds Henz,

But wait the officails called a foul... play was
pimp.gif
none the less

is NBAsoon doing the "lean wit it, rock wit it" at the end? and where is my damn GIF. I want a highlight too!

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

s12jgg.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Body Language directing the ball in....whose that? I thought it was wunder but know he's taller....big dude didn't even want to come out and try him
laugh.gif
just threw his hand up for the fun of it.

Na not me. Im pretty sure thats xDOEBOIx.

I had red hyperflights on.
Yea that was me... Big dude was sticking D on me cause his whole team was yelling at him for not playing an D or offense so they put him on me...
laugh.gif

look at mez with his hand out b4 the shot even went up.
laugh.gif
I was water all day so he already knew, well except like 2 layups
laugh.gif

Yea on the nt 7 vid after he missed the layup on the way back up the court you can hear me say "big man on my team aint +!*@". ill never pick himagain.

no one is watching the foot work, and it's a lot easier to see the extra steps at a slower speed. Sorry Fresh, but that is a travel. Unless ur lebron vs.the wizards.

That's close, but I agree it's a 3rd step there. I wouldn't call it though. And same with that foul, that has to be an And 1 and a glass tap. Dudefouled late as #%%+, you were going to miss that anyways.

man this gets beter and better. One day I got to print out all the pages from this post and read it just for the lulz. Man i'm looking forward to the 20th.hope I aint too drunk the 19th.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

man this gets beter and better. One day I got to print out all the pages from this post and read it just for the lulz. Man i'm looking forward to the 20th. hope I aint too drunk the 19th.
Yall dudes gonna be flagrant foulin me and !@*# for talking reckless.
laugh.gif
Yall play 21 (or 32) before you run or just show up and pick teams?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That's close, but I agree it's a 3rd step there. I wouldn't call it though. And same with that foul, that has to be an And 1 and a glass tap. Dude fouled late as #%%+, you were going to miss that anyways.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom