NYC Rent Guidelines Board Approves Increases For Rent-Stabilized Apartments

Once meth posts in a thread, you know it's a wrap. Dude bout to go and make a new sn so no one outside of mods would know who he is

Once meth posts in a thread, you know it's a wrap. Dude bout to go and make a new sn so no one outside of mods would know who he is
roll.gif

Over 30 yo and doesn't know the different between a "job" and work experience that propels a career. Ignorance really is bliss. People that are your age hustle for promotions, houses, vacations to exotic places, private school for kids. A room full of sneakers is not in any way shape or form impressive at your age, it is EMBARRASSING.
When you think that "eva94" is the same guy who's been posting about falling in love with a hair stylist after a 20 minute cut, bragging about how Daddy got him a job at GM, and posting his silly little "girl stories" from seemingly every third-rate college library in Michigan for the last 4 years, this becomes even more hilarious. 

First post on this latest failed account?  Ryan Gosling Sunglasses help:  "
what are these? need to find them for my boyf's bday"   

A week later, "So me and this girl went to six flags and she told me that she's a virgin, but lied and has an ex bf. HALP NT!"

You know what really isn't impressive at damn near 30 years old?  Constant, pathetic trolling on a sneaker message board.  

Say, how is the grad program at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan?  
laugh.gif

They must be proud.

Irony, thy pseudonym is Darko.
UmpOi.gif

laugh.gif
'

thats darko? you would think it would get old at some point

the ninjahood stuff was corny 5 yrs ago. dudes going out of their way to make fun of/bash ninja just cuz he's ninja. lame.
A lot of these new names been around for a while. I done had maybe 20 accounts in 6 years on NT with most of them trolling antics. Trolling used to be fun but it gets old.
dont you still troll with your Meek Meals SN tho?

laugh.gif
'

thats darko? you would think it would get old at some point

the ninjahood stuff was corny 5 yrs ago. dudes going out of their way to make fun of/bash ninja just cuz he's ninja. lame.

dont you still troll with your Meek Meals SN tho?
This is my only account and its def not Meek Meal. When I come back from ban camp, I always return with a odd name of something you never heard of. My posting style is the same so those who know me know I never left. Trolling days gone. Permanent name here.

My rent is going up but only by like .8%. I aint eem mad. And honestly folks downing the heights haven't been out to dyckman on a warm summer night, rivals south beach. If you're a minority and looking for other minorities there is no better location to be on a saturday in NYC in my opinion.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:stoneface:

dyckman rivals south beach? the ****

that's such a strange statement. i dont get . cuz u can get good weed?

Last edited:
IM FROM NYC.. SON SAID DYCKMAN RIVALS SOUTH BEACH???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dude really said NYC is the greatest city in the world. how can you say that when you haven't even been to the 'other' greatest cities?

i bet if one would argue timezones with ninjahood, he would say da heightz time zone >>>>>>

yeah so everybody be tanning and swimming by the Harlem River. FOH
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son forgot that there's no beach in da heights
[h6]At the Table | La Marina[/h6][h1]Where South Beach Meets Inwood[/h1]
05TABLE1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg

Marcus Yam for The New York Times

COCKTAILS AND WATER Eight friends met at La Marina on Tuesday in time for happy hour and stayed for the sunset and a meal.
[h6]By LIZ ROBBINS[/h6][h6]Published: August 3, 2012[/h6]
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Print
  • Reprints

A misty, not-quite-full moon hung over the railroad tracks on Tuesday and peered quizzically onto an expansive new waterfront spot in Upper Manhattan, featuring candlelit cocktail tables, twinkling lights, a beach bar with beds and a covered 200-seat restaurant. La Marina in Inwood, open for a month, seems to be trying for a Miami-on-the-Hudson vibe, but it’s still closer to the South Bronx than South Beach. The incongruity of such a sprawling paradise at the end of Dyckman Street, several blocks from the A train, past broken glass and bingo players, never quite disappears. On weekends, the deck and beach bars are jammed, but this weeknight, the atmosphere was just comfortably buzzing. Patrons smoked hookah pipes in the patio lounge while a modest band played. Diners watched the sun set behind the Palisades, summoning still-learning wait staff. Firefighters, police officers, bankers, romantics, families and old friends converged for the scene and the company. Jet Skis whined on the river, kayakers glided in the moonlight and the George Washington Bridge burst into crystals of light, making the spectacular setting worth the trip.

Read more articles in this week's Metropolitan section.

[h3]Related[/h3]
[h4]Connect With NYTMetro[/h4]

Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for news and conversation.

Enlarge This Image
[img]http://graphics8.nytimes.com...on/05TABLE2/05TABLE2-articleInline.jpg[/img]
[h6]Marcus Yam for The New York Times[/h6]
La Marina, in Inwood, has been open for a month.

IN THE SEATS Close friends working at or around the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center as emergency medical technicians, a nurse, a radiology technician, a police officer and a real estate account manager: Cynthia Diaz, 34; Jess, 28, and J. C. Hunt, 39; Noemi Ortiz, 42; Orlando Rivera Jr., 33; Boris Sullivan, 32; Andre, 36, and Joyce Clayton, 34.

WHY THEY CAME They planned this outing a month ago for a night when they all had time off. Arriving for happy hour, they stayed laughing through sunset and dessert.

ON THE PLATES The table started with a half dozen oysters ($18), two orders of shrimp cocktail ($12 each) and two orders of fried calamari ($8 each). For the main course, five diners ordered skirt steak with potato gratin and broccoli ($24). Two ordered the crispy-skin salmon with summer squash and asparagus in a lemon-chive butter sauce ($24). For dessert ($7 each) there were two tres leches cakes, one Chocolate Experience (oozing), one Tahitian vanilla crème brûlée, and two orders of Il Laboratorio del Gelato sorbet. For drinks there were margaritas and pineapple juice with Ciroc vodka ($12 each) and espresso with Sambuca ($5).

WHAT THEY TALKED ABOUT “Oh, we’re making fun of each other,” said Jess Hunt, one of the E.M.T.’s. They were teasing Mr. Clayton for being the only one to have weekends off. Mostly, they swapped frustrating, funny work stories. Two weeks ago, Ms. Hunt and Mr. Rivera, also an E.M.T., were on break eating rice and beans. A woman asked if they were eating falafel. They said no, but the woman punched her arms in the air and shouted: “Yay, falafel! I love falafel!” The gesture is “like the new ‘Tebow’ ” said Ms. Hunt, as she and Mr. Rivera raised their arms in unison and cracked up. Ms. Hunt was also relating the story of how she met her husband, a Bronx police officer: she had to pronounce an 87-year-old woman dead in her apartment, and Mr. Hunt filled out the paperwork. Less than two years later, they were married. After dinner, the group walked to the railing beside the water for a photo, the bridge shining behind them. Ms. Clayton, the real estate manager, said: “This is going to be a gold mine.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/05/nyregion/at-la-marina-south-beach-meets-inwood.html?_r=0

i love it when people put their foot in their mouth...there's a reason i walk around here wit a certain diddy bop.

this is what I was talking about.

the conversation has just degenerated into some garbage you'd be embarrassed to partake in.

Originally Posted by JJ Watt  

Obviously the title of an article is more than enough proof.

How long did it take you to google that article to try and justify that outrageous claim
laugh.gif

Da heightz = South Beach

roll.gif
roll.gif
put a sock in it b,

last time i checked, da NY times got more journalistic credentials then a NTer on his backup account.

Back
Top Bottom