NYC Rent Guidelines Board Approves Increases For Rent-Stabilized Apartments

El Barrio, Jackson Heights >>

We all know you not gonna agree though :lol: . Sometimes I wonder why do I eem bother :lol:
jackson heights is our only true rival, and they aint messing with wash heights like that, spanish harlem feel off a MIN ago..
What part of Spanish Harlem fell off? 96th street and up hasn't really been hit as hard with the gentrification minus a few pockets here and there. Spanish Harlem is leaps and bounds better a neighborhood, as far as quality of living goes, than the Heights.
spanish harlem is 100 street and up and soon as you hit da entrance to da FDR its yuppie land.

you tend to forget for da Fort washington era is part of washington heights, and frankily that stretch of street from cabrini to fort tryan would rival anything

you see on da upper east side, no way spanish harlem seeing da heights on a overall pound for pound spec sheet comparison.
We're obviously using different criteria.

Education level: "close to" earning a CDL license and an associates degree
Niketalk posts: 40,304
Tweets: 29,452
Goals in life: jewelry and a fast car

I think Ninjahood needs to print that out and put it on his bathroom mirror as a constant reminder that he is a failure.

Slaughter

how long has he been going? grad school?
Grad school? He doesn't even have an associates degree yet. I could probably finish the requirements for an associates degree from a local community college, online, in like a month TOPS. Not kidding.
laugh.gif

i take automotive tech, last time i check you have to actually know how to work on a car IN PERSON...try again stan.

people like this are da reason im good, because as much as they hate, criticize, slander, im CHILLIN
nthat.gif

can't even get my age right either...was wrong with some of ya weirdos huh? does da thought of a guy like me with my chest poking out intimidate ya?

damn, cats on my penis before they eat they breakfast up in here..at least brush your teeth first coño.

Because NT is similar to America...

People like to build people up as their hero...
then trash their hero and bring them right back down...
then start to attack people who are doing the trashing, while trying to resurrect their hero.
:wow:

That was like inception famb. :lol:

I guess ninja is NTs hero? I don't know... I just think people say "you're mad" or "losing sleep" over something when in reality, it really wasn't that hard to type it up.

Honestly, how long does it take to type the stuff out?

I don't think people are tumbling at night... They have an opinion about something they read and voiced it. When did that automatically become hating

I remember that thread about the dude that copped A phantom...

Dislike for the car = hating on him...

Now that BB has settled down, Henz0 is a bit more quiet (there's a few other folks who could fill this role, but they're not as prolific with their words on here), Ninja is the protagonist.
As much as I disagree with his thoughts, many folks on this community can relate to him. (young(ish), living in NY, chasing yambs, love for cars, has knowledge on exclusives, black :smile:lol), jewelry knowledge, ethnic culture, and most importantly, been here for an extremely long time.)

I don't agree with ninjahood praising the heights like its the greatest place in NY.
Lord knows I gets busy in the heights but I'm not about to start bragging about it. The heights is quickly becoming an over rated place where Dominicans go clubbing so they can stunt like they have more money than what they really do. The Marina has no business charging what they charge like it were some club in the meatpacking district. I get bottles for free and I still refuse to frequent that place just off principle.

With all that said...you dudes be riding ninjahood way too hard. If dude is content living where he lives, why you sweating him?
Don't nobody care about your 5 floor house in the middle of nowhere. There's a reason why that house is as cheap as it is. Different people look for different things.

You don't have to agree with ninjahoods way of living (I don't) but to judge him for his lifestyle is lame as ****.

Is this ***** ninjahood still not following anyone back on Instagram? That's something I will judge him on.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i take automotive tech, last time i check you have to actually know how to work on a car IN PERSON...try again stan.

people like this are da reason im good, because as much as they hate, criticize, slander, im CHILLIN
nthat.gif

can't even get my age right either...was wrong with some of ya weirdos huh? does da thought of a guy like me with my chest poking out intimidate ya?

damn, cats on my penis before they eat they breakfast up in here..at least brush your teeth first coño.
People who go to school for 12 years are known as specialized surgeons--it doesn't take over a decade to figure out how to swap brake pads off a Camry. My man's resume is missing like 10 years of work experience. How's the interviewing going to go? Gonna print off your Niketalk posting history?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i've been working since i was 14 years old b, da eff you talking about..

no one believes you b..da only way people can even have jokes on my rooms is because its completely flooded with sneakers...i suppose they all got there for free

since i never worked a day in my life
grin.gif
eyes.gif

gee i WISH that was da case
laugh.gif

would you like me to make you a life sized cast of my lap, that way you can ride my pelvic region in da privacy of your own home?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i've been working since i was 14 years old b, da eff you talking about..

no one believes you b..da only way people can even have jokes on my rooms is because its completely flooded with sneakers...i suppose they all got there for free

since i never worked a day in my life
grin.gif
eyes.gif

gee i WISH that was da case
laugh.gif

would you like me to make you a life sized cast of my lap, that way you can ride my pelvic region in da privacy of your own home?
Over 30 yo and doesn't know the different between a "job" and work experience that propels a career. Ignorance really is bliss. People that are your age hustle for promotions, houses, vacations to exotic places, private school for kids. A room full of sneakers is not in any way shape or form impressive at your age, it is EMBARRASSING.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can't even get my age right b, hush your trap
laugh.gif

you got da worst job market recent history, your fairy tales of people "doing it" is brain fart fodder especially when you got college grads taking jobs i used to do when i was 17-18

years old, me? im not only GREAT money wise, i dont have anything long term crushing student debt either unlike alot of you jokers

(sometimes its unavoidable so can see how it happens)...pssh im up, right now im in DOUBLE up

mode.

mark_w_p10.gif

Last edited:
Some of you got way too much hate for his neighborhood. I'll say this from experience: my family and I live in nice homes/apartments in nice neighborhoods now, but I used to have much more fun on a daily basis when I lived in the "undesirable/minority" neighborhoods when I was younger. Even now, I feel out of place in my area with all these uptight rich old white and Asian people (I'm both races,so lets not accuse me of racism, you know what kind of people I'm referring to) who judge you 24/7 and have nothing better to do than to complain about nonsense. And it's not like I'm hood at all either, it's just these clowns think the worst cause I have tats, ears pierced, etc even though I graduated from a good school and have a good job :lol: But when I go back to the Mission and East San Jose (basically our versions of the Heights) I feel 100% comfortable and get along with people no matter where I go. Ninja probably feels the same way, so I cant hate on him for wanting to stay where he's at

Last edited:
Wow they hate just got out of control. Ninja are those parties in the heights welcoming to black ppl? Didn't see any in those brief pics you posted.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this thread

what a lame :lol:

:rofl: @ thinking ANYTHING you say in here is gonna make dude reevaluate his life

We need Meth in here to tell us whose alternate SN this is

Over 30 yo and doesn't know the different between a "job" and work experience that propels a career. Ignorance really is bliss. People that are your age hustle for promotions, houses, vacations to exotic places, private school for kids. A room full of sneakers is not in any way shape or form impressive at your age, it is EMBARRASSING.
When you think that "eva94" is the same guy who's been posting about falling in love with a hair stylist after a 20 minute cut, bragging about how Daddy got him a job at GM, and posting his silly little "girl stories" from seemingly every third-rate college library in Michigan for the last 4 years, this becomes even more hilarious. 

First post on this latest failed account?  Ryan Gosling Sunglasses help:  "what are these? need to find them for my boyf's bday"   

A week later, "So me and this girl went to six flags and she told me that she's a virgin, but lied and has an ex bf. HALP NT!"

You know what really isn't impressive at damn near 30 years old?  Constant, pathetic trolling on a sneaker message board.  

Say, how is the grad program at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan?  
laugh.gif

They must be proud.

Irony, thy pseudonym is Darko.

Wow they hate just got out of control. Ninja are those parties in the heights welcoming to black ppl? Didn't see any in those brief pics you posted.
they sprinkle in. you gotta remember, uptown is completely dominated by hispanics/latinos so unless you can get jiggy wit da sights and sounds of:

you're gonna feel like its not your scene...

however, they do throw more mainstream events every now and then, for example:

d80cc3e8ddca11e2a1b122000a1f9702_7.jpg

they sprinkle in. you gotta remember, uptown is completely dominated by hispanics/latinos so unless you can get jiggy wit da sights and sounds of:

you're gonna feel like its not your scene...

however, they do throw more mainstream events every now and then, for example:

d80cc3e8ddca11e2a1b122000a1f9702_7.jpg
I'd only appear for the chicks. Most them speak english and spanish right? My spanish could use some work.

Last edited:

I'm not going to use the world "welcoming" but I will definitely say that you are starting to see more and more black people.
I was at this one spot the other day and I would say it was about a 60/40 split (Latinos/black).
This was probably unheard of 3-5 years ago.

When you think that "eva94" is the same guy who's been posting about falling in love with a hair stylist after a 20 minute cut, bragging about how Daddy got him a job at GM, and posting his silly little "girl stories" from seemingly every third-rate college library in Michigan for the last 4 years, this becomes even more hilarious. 

First post on this latest failed account?  Ryan Gosling Sunglasses help:  "
what are these? need to find them for my boyf's bday"   

A week later, "So me and this girl went to six flags and she told me that she's a virgin, but lied and has an ex bf. HALP NT!"

You know what really isn't impressive at damn near 30 years old?  Constant, pathetic trolling on a sneaker message board.  

Say, how is the grad program at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan?  
laugh.gif

They must be proud.

Irony, thy pseudonym is Darko.

View media item 468320

I'm not going to use the world "welcoming" but I will definitely say that you are starting to see more and more black people.
I was at this one spot the other day and I would say it was about a 60/40 split (Latinos/black).
This was probably unheard of 3-5 years ago.
They thought I was one of them(dominican) in DR until they learned how bad my Spanish sucked. That party looks better than those hipster mess that they call parties in BK.

Ninjahood has been 
roll.gif
with the terminology in this thread:

"nincompoops"

"smorgasbord"

"pissy missy"

"brain fart fodder"

Back
Top Bottom