NYC Rent Guidelines Board Approves Increases For Rent-Stabilized Apartments

Education level: "close to" earning a CDL license and an associates degree

Niketalk posts: 40,304

Tweets: 29,452

Goals in life: jewelry and a fast car

I think Ninjahood needs to print that out and put it on his bathroom mirror as a constant reminder that he is a failure.
Stop riding another dude bruh...

That is sickening. How could throw salt at dude when it has nothing to do with your own life? 

You lame for that.

Last edited:
:smh: @ me trying to read this thread from newest to oldest post. Thought this was about NYC rent.

Education level: "close to" earning a CDL license and an associates degree

Niketalk posts: 40,304

Tweets: 29,452

Goals in life: jewelry and a fast car

I think Ninjahood needs to print that out and put it on his bathroom mirror as a constant reminder that he is a failure.
zzzzz you still riding my platano though...im bout to ask you if you need some seasoning on it to go down smoother
laugh.gif

for da record, i already have my CDL license, with my hazmat, and my twic.

my "dinky" apt is a gold plated rent stabilized apt in my personal Dominican oasis that is washington heights, all da

women, food, clothes, barbershops, clubs, lounges, etc. i can ever ask for..what are you doing, you just a **** stain on NT

thats throwing rocks at da thrown that i weld.
nthat.gif

chumps up in here tryin to slander can't even afford to live in my neighborhood if you tried to move in right now in 2013, this

is why all da pissy missy ninjahood bashing falls on deaf ears..im GOOOD, mom dukes is GOOD, soon as she sees i

ite dolo my place becomes mine and she's out to DR for a well deserve retirement, and since i got no siblings da place

is basically mine.

and for da record i aint even 30 yet..& i still go to college at my leisure pace..alot of ya cats just frustrated with life, me? im

on CRUISE control to da money, awhile living in my dream neighborhood that i love, in da greatest city of da world.
pimp.gif

El Barrio, Jackson Heights >>

We all know you not gonna agree though :lol: . Sometimes I wonder why do I eem bother :lol:
jackson heights is our only true rival, and they aint messing with wash heights like that, spanish harlem feel off a MIN ago..
What part of Spanish Harlem fell off? 96th street and up hasn't really been hit as hard with the gentrification minus a few pockets here and there. Spanish Harlem is leaps and bounds better a neighborhood, as far as quality of living goes, than the Heights.

Zzzzzz

LA MARINA alone in da weekends >> your feeble

Opinion.
My girl is in nursing school and she made a friend from the Heights.

She's trying to get us to go there. Solid spot? She sent pictures. It looked like fun.

My cousin is a 6'6 Irishman and goes out regularly in Washington Heights. Go figure.
#BrunchBounce X @Apt78 at. La Marina Photos

May 30 2013

that was just 1 event...uptown got its own world, we can care LESS about downtown..da mamis up here and da events be rocking b.

Last edited:
Tired of seeing this buffoon in every thread acting like he's cool. It's sad.

:stoneface:

Whats sad is how worked up you seem to be getting. Is it that serious? Were you expecting propers for your failed attempt at ether? Smh

Atlanta has no job opportunities. I've heard that from a number of people on here and those I know personally.

For my NJ dudes, can someone answer my Hoboken question. Cats is crazy to be moving to Newark just for cheaper rent. Worse than ENY tenfold.
Damn near impossible to find a job there. Housing and apartments are dirt dirt cheap. I mean you can buy a fairly new house slightly out of ATL for like 100k in a safe area. That should let you know how cheap an apartment is in ATL. But like Rell said, there is always no jobs. Its so hard to find a job out there.  Some yall be going overboard with the homo talk though. Its not like everybody in the city is a homo. NY probably has 10x the amount of **** as ATL does.
Thats y i had to move back home to Bmore after i was done wit school..i luv ATL for the weather, yambs, everything cheaper than where im from, night life and laid back vibe.....but its simply NO JOBS, too many ppl moved into the metro and with it being kind of an Isolated city it wasnt no work out there :x :smh: ...i will co sign that rent is dumb cheap tho, knew ppl living downtown paying no more than a stack for a cool spot :smokin

Yeah I thought about it, seeing mini mansions for 200K in the same neighborhood my aunt paid 500K for a few years ago. But it really is tough out there, she's about to sell and move.

zzzzz you still riding my platano though...im bout to ask you if you need some seasoning on it to go down smoother
laugh.gif

for da record, i already have my CDL license, with my hazmat, and my twic.

my "dinky" apt is a gold plated rent stabilized apt in my personal Dominican oasis that is washington heights, all da

women, food, clothes, barbershops, clubs, lounges, etc. i can ever ask for..what are you doing, you just a **** stain on NT

thats throwing rocks at da thrown that i weld.
nthat.gif

chumps up in here tryin to slander can't even afford to live in my neighborhood if you tried to move in right now in 2013, this

is why all da pissy missy ninjahood bashing falls on deaf ears..im GOOOD, mom dukes is GOOD, soon as she sees i

ite dolo my place becomes mine and she's out to DR for a well deserve retirement, and since i got no siblings da place

is basically mine.

and for da record i aint even 30 yet..& i still go to college at my leisure pace..alot of ya cats just frustrated with life, me? im

on CRUISE control to da money, awhile living in my dream neighborhood that i love, in da greatest city of da world.
pimp.gif
Who do you think you're fooling? We know you are BROKE. You live in a rent controlled SLUM. You have no education. You have few friends. Get no women (if you do, I'm sure they're first-class, who love 30 yo losers who live with their Mom). You can't afford the "lounges, clubs or food" spots in your hood unless it's financial aid refund season.
umad.gif

pockets is good cuhz

broke?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  i blew 100k in just gear because of how good i got it.

and i frankily dont give a eff to be honest. what you gonna do when i post da jacob? or da modern muscle? or how about i get off my lazy *** and decide

to actually take some collection pics of my worldly possessions...c'mon b, you really wanna count my pockets b? i live in da heightz cuz its $$mart financially

and because i love my dominican culture to da death, some no name **** stain on a message board aint gonna tell me anything thats gonna affect

da winds in my sails..pssh I'm feeling marvelous! 
nthat.gif

chumps up in here tryin to slander can't even afford to live in my neighborhood if you tried to move in right now in 2013

You can get an apartment in Washington Heights for $800. The housing up there is dirt cheap-- the building that you live in can probably be bought for under a mil

El Barrio, Jackson Heights >>

We all know you not gonna agree though
laugh.gif
. Sometimes I wonder why do I eem bother
laugh.gif
jackson heights is our only true rival, and they aint messing with wash heights like that, spanish harlem feel off a MIN ago..
What part of Spanish Harlem fell off? 96th street and up hasn't really been hit as hard with the gentrification minus a few pockets here and there. Spanish Harlem is leaps and bounds better a neighborhood, as far as quality of living goes, than the Heights.
spanish harlem is 100 street and up and soon as you hit da entrance to da FDR its yuppie land.

you tend to forget for da Fort washington era is part of washington heights, and frankily that stretch of street from cabrini to fort tryan would rival anything

you see on da upper east side, no way spanish harlem seeing da heights on a overall pound for pound spec sheet comparison.

chumps up in here tryin to slander can't even afford to live in my neighborhood if you tried to move in right now in 2013
You can get an apartment in Washington Heights for $800. The housing up there is dirt cheap-- the building that you live in can probably be bought for under a mil
laugh.gif
find one.

thats straight south bronx prices, and even then you'd be HARD pressed to find a $800 a month apt at da drop of a hat in da bronx.

Last edited:
So in the 12+ years since you've been out of high school (assuming you even graduated high school) you haven't even completed an associates degree, which should take 24 months MAX. And you're bragging about getting a CDL license that takes, what, a two WEEK course and exam to pass?

In 12+ years you haven't even accomplished 2 years of achievement. An entire decade of life squandered and you think you're doing it? I know your Mom cries herself to sleep regularly. Let's not even get into your goals you listed: a Jesus piece and a muscle car? :lol: My teenage cousins have bigger 12 month goals than you.

View media item 468170

:wow: :wow:

The amount of HATE in here for one person who doesn't pay your bills, mortgage or have anything to do with your life in general??

CRAZY!!

Last edited:
Priorities all messed up :smh:. I don't care if you're in college, you're about 35 and living with your mom. A grown man should not be moochin off his mom, living in some project building at 37 years old. How are you proud of anything you just said? Honestly?

how long has he been going? grad school?

Last edited:
Why is it if you criticize someone, you're riding their nuts?

Or you want to be them?

Because NT is similar to America...

People like to build people up as their hero...
then trash their hero and bring them right back down...
then start to attack people who are doing the trashing, while trying to resurrect their hero.

And once you're critizing, it seems like that person is on your mind 24/7....your hero.

Last edited:
it's sickening how the majority of people in this thread are bashing this dude because he's satisfied with what he's got. people can live the way they want.

Because NT is similar to America...

People like to build people up as their hero...
then trash their hero and bring them right back down...
then start to attack people who are doing the trashing, while trying to resurrect their hero.
:wow:

That was like inception famb. :lol:

I guess ninja is NTs hero? I don't know... I just think people say "you're mad" or "losing sleep" over something when in reality, it really wasn't that hard to type it up.

Honestly, how long does it take to type the stuff out?

I don't think people are tumbling at night... They have an opinion about something they read and voiced it. When did that automatically become hating

I remember that thread about the dude that copped A phantom...

Dislike for the car = hating on him...

Back
Top Bottom