NYC SUMMIT

I got a prescription for Penicilian wit' like one more refill left on it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Come Up

Shorty called this dude Bonk a "gentle giant". Son.....how you let.....a stripper.....wit' absolutely nothin' to her name except a crush proof box of Newports & $48 in singles & dollar coins......call you a "gentle giant"? My dude Bonk had a look of discontent on his face & I don't even know what the hell discontent means but son face look like that. Even though them strippers smelled like the seats on a jail bus, I still wanted to rip that night. They came wit' an entourage though so I aint really know how to put my bid in. Them chicks had like half a dozen people each wit' 'em. Like one dude had like a cane that pulled out into a long %!# knife, he was prolly the manager or somethin'. Then there was this other dude that stood by the door in case somebody tried to slip it in right quick & run off. That was my idea until I seen homie by the door. Son had them Carl Weathers muscles & I wasn't tryin' to get blood on nobody's Dead Serious hoodie. Them joints dropped like 3 days before the summit & almost ay'body had one on at the summit. Them strippers prolly took one look at them hoodies & knew that dudes was virgins. I wouldn't mind doin' the whole "stripper" thing again. That's why we need the right people spearheading this thing. Ben has the finances to pull it off, Haze has the connects wit' the hood strippers & I got a prescription for Penicilian wit' like one more refill left on it. Let's get the wheels in motion people, it's almost June...

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
The Come Up posts have me dying over here.

How much gooning is poppin off at this summit? I wanna see whats good, but I ain't trying to get stabbed in my neck, or have Mayor punching anybody intheir chest making their shoulders clap
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

we need to go somewhere where we can blow a L or 3
Around the water somewhere then. Few people walk by at night.

Brooklyn Bridge Park comes to mind.

But yea. At this rate, I see nothing happening.

Shorty called this dude Bonk a "gentle giant". Son.....how you let.....a stripper.....wit' absolutely nothin' to her name except a crush proof box of Newports & $48 in singles & dollar coins......call you a "gentle giant"? My dude Bonk had a look of discontent on his face & I don't even know what the hell discontent means but son face look like that. Even though them strippers smelled like the seats on a jail bus, I still wanted to rip that night. They came wit' an entourage though so I aint really know how to put my bid in. Them chicks had like half a dozen people each wit' 'em. Like one dude had like a cane that pulled out into a long %!# knife, he was prolly the manager or somethin'. Then there was this other dude that stood by the door in case somebody tried to slip it in right quick & run off. That was my idea until I seen homie by the door. Son had them Carl Weathers muscles & I wasn't tryin' to get blood on nobody's Dead Serious hoodie. Them joints dropped like 3 days before the summit & almost ay'body had one on at the summit. Them strippers prolly took one look at them hoodies & knew that dudes was virgins. I wouldn't mind doin' the whole "stripper" thing again. That's why we need the right people spearheading this thing. Ben has the finances to pull it off, Haze has the connects wit' the hood strippers & I got a prescription for Penicilian wit' like one more refill left on it. Let's get the wheels in motion people, it's almost June...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I HAVE to show up to one of these

Originally Posted by Proshares

we need to go somewhere where we can blow a L or 3
Around the water somewhere then. Few people walk by at night.

I know a few spots in the bx we could chill by,

and central park...

roll.gif

We gotta do this again soon....

What happened to my dude GLV though? I remember son was hitting them strippers like a young aged Mike Tyson...It got to the point that the one one chick withthe heron tracks and steriod acne asked me to calm my friend down before she cut him....real talk. I relayed the message to GLV and he just stared at me andsmirked with that Down Syndrome face....drool leaking out the corner of his mouth.

And lets not forget how hit the homie Magnus was...son was staring at the one tender chicks with some real evil intentions...This _ was in a trance. Forget wewas in a group setting and was about to fap right on my couch in the middle of a dozen strangers
roll.gif

NY used to be at the forefront of this NT _. Now we got cats in LA smutting out our local skeezers. "Its like New York beensoft ever since George bent over and took that whippin"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Forget we was in a group setting and was about to fap right on my couch in the middle of a dozen strangers
roll.gif

laugh.gif

NY used to be at the forefront of this NT _. Now we got cats in LA smutting out our local skeezers. "Its like New York been soft ever since George bent over and took that whippin"
smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

We gotta do this again soon....

What happened to my dude GLV though? I remember son was hitting them strippers like a young aged Mike Tyson...It got to the point that the one one chick with the heron tracks and steriod acne asked me to calm my friend down before she cut him....real talk. I relayed the message to GLV and he just stared at me and smirked with that Down Syndrome face....drool leaking out the corner of his mouth.

And lets not forget how hit the homie Magnus was...son was staring at the one tender chicks with some real evil intentions...This _ was in a trance. Forget we was in a group setting and was about to fap right on my couch in the middle of a dozen strangers
roll.gif

NY used to be at the forefront of this NT _. Now we got cats in LA smutting out our local skeezers. "Its like New York been soft ever since George bent over and took that whippin"
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

And lets not forget how hit the homie Magnus was...son was staring at the one tender chicks with some real evil intentions...This _ was in a trance. Forget we was in a group setting and was about to fap right on my couch in the middle of a dozen strangers
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was LEANT. i dunno....and i never told no one this...but i swear one of the strippers left some HEAVY residue on me or something ....the chick wasstraddlin me then i just felt something MAD moist on my pants. and NH but it wasnt me...i was too done to even react fast....K musta seen my face..if iremember correct dude looked concerned
laugh.gif
musta been the one _s wasgiving face too. went to the bathroom, i seen some white *%@ on my pants

i was about to pull a fast one...then i seen the Pistol Pete face bodyguard. i figured son had something metal on him...and i wanted no parts...

actually from jump, _s though it was a jux. K looking like he was sizing us up and *%@...like "we got one big one and like 6 other small _s"
grin.gif

Its like New York been soft ever since George bent over and took that whippin"
smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was LEANT. i dunno....and i never told no one this...but i swear one of the strippers left some HEAVY residue on me or something ....the chick was straddlin me then i just felt something MAD moist on my pants. and NH but it wasnt me...i was too done to even react fast....K musta seen my face..if i remember correct dude looked concerned
laugh.gif
musta been the one _s was giving face too. went to the bathroom, i seen some white *%@ on my pants

i was about to pull a fast one...then i seen the Pistol Pete face bodyguard. i figured son had something metal on him...and i wanted no parts...

actually from jump, _s though it was a jux. K looking like he was sizing us up and *%@...like "we got one big one and like 6 other small _s"
grin.gif

Its like New York been soft ever since George bent over and took that whippin"
smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
....My _ Kerry musta struck a nerve when he tickled ole' girl with hiswhiskers....The cute girl was in the kichen with me pointing at you and her homegirl like....."look at ya boy...look at him...hes about to pull it out.Aye Dios Mio"....them chicks were with it though. When they went back in the room at the end, they were trying to ditch the bodyguards and offeradditional services at a discounted price. Next time I got some chicks that will pop off from the jump.

Word, K walked out like "Y'all from niketalk? Word? I'll ne riggggghhhtttt back."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
....I wasn't on it like that...but them co-op city bois had alot of questions about exactly who y'all were....

But yo.....my boy just bought a sports bar out in Harlem on 123rd....A nice 2 floor joint...got plasmas, a dancefloor and beds (
devil.gif
)....I could hold it down for the night and we could really do it up big....Getsome chicks to come through, invite a bunch of heads over, get Ben to bring through some Westside shorties, get some go-go dancers (
laugh.gif
yes im Od'n)...Do it real official. But that would have to be like inAugust and we would have to have a confirmed # of people (especially females).

Back
Top Bottom