NYC to ban flavored dutch masters

i suggest ++%@%@ stock up on a few boxes of the flavored joints and then when the drought hits start selling them to the hood for triple the price hahaha

R.I.P. New York

Lol, guess you gotta cross the river and head to Jersey... We holding it down with dutches.

BTW, how much does a single dutch go for in NY? Cuz the bodegas round here now charging $1.50, up a quarter. The recession is no joke, haha.

Yo I love them wine swishers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The New York ban restricts all flavored tobacco products such as little cigars, chewing tobacco and cigarillos, to close off loopholes through adding flavoring agents to products, city officials said in the report. Menthol-flavored tobacco products are not banned, according to the report.
...big tobacco was behind this ban

I don't see it.
less competition.

You're right, I was looking at it the wrong way and not on a broader scale. That would make sense..

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The New York ban restricts all flavored tobacco products such as little cigars, chewing tobacco and cigarillos, to close off loopholes through adding flavoring agents to products, city officials said in the report. Menthol-flavored tobacco products are not banned, according to the report.
...big tobacco was behind this ban

I don't see it.
less competition.

You're right, I was looking at it the wrong way and not on a broader scale. That would make sense..

i'm not so sure. Philip Morris owns black n mild, RJ Reynolds owns a number of smokeless flavored tobacco. The idea of banning flavoredtobacco is nothing new...it all goes back to big tobacco targeting kids. Menthol isn't seen as targeting children apparently when compared to bubble gum,strawberry, etc

YO! I can't imagine...
smh.gif
I'm a honey Dutch a.n.
nerd.gif

I can't even get black clove cigarettes no more.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Banning menthol cigarettes would not benefit big tobacco companies in the least, it would turn off a very large population of adult smokers who don't smokeanything else.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Just order your dutches online box of 50 for $42.85
word....since the stores near me started raising the prices ( i'm used to the $1-1.25.....the 711 near me charges $1.89 each,
sick.gif
) i've been thinking about ordering a box. just don't know how i'llkeep 'em fresh long enough to get through all 50
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
, man Cali finna stay with its Flavors
pimp.gif
while ya'll takin wraps off the counter we're making more lenient Marijuana Laws
laugh.gif

No they're not. This will be a Federal law soon.
indifferent.gif

the times ive actually smoked a flavored cigar are few and far between but the times ive gutted it to wrap some green ive lost count. i see what they didthere. doesnt really matter, i'll use a white owl, a pipe, bong, papers. not really stopping me.

Originally Posted by Late80s

the times ive actually smoked a flavored cigar are few and far between but the times ive gutted it to wrap some green ive lost count. i see what they did there. doesnt really matter, i'll use a white owl, a pipe, bong, papers. not really stopping me.
Basically.

....but, DAMN. grapes dutchs FTW
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

skoal.jpg
tired.gif

21 Gun gun salute.

Oh well. As long as I can still get flavored Skoal in Yonkers, I'm straight.

Berry Pouches
pimp.gif
Mint Pouches
pimp.gif

Be pissed if they banned it here in Cali...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Driving to Jersey to cop boxes of it ftl
smh.gif

lol damn sounds horrible. does anyone know is this is going to spread to other states?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
, man Cali finna stay with its Flavors
pimp.gif
while ya'll takin wraps off the counter we're making more lenient Marijuana Laws
laugh.gif

No they're not. This will be a Federal law soon.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
P O S T sources or G T F O.

Back
Top Bottom