NYC to ban flavored dutch masters

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Granted all tobacco is unhealthy, but this flavoring added to tobacco products can't be a good thing. I don't see anything wrong with banning these products. But they should also ban all artificially produced foods and flavorings as well.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Granted all tobacco is unhealthy, but this flavoring added to tobacco products can't be a good thing. I don't see anything wrong with banning these products. But they should also ban all artificially produced foods and flavorings as well.

Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank GOD i left when I did, enjoy your nasty backwoods fellas, yall be droppin like flies in a matter of weeks

The best thing since making CIGS 10 bucks....I don't care what none of u cali cats say..yall can't do it because yall CAN'T afford it...
pimp.gif
NYbeing healthier >LA cats breathing in 2pks of newports a day,get ur smog on baby /THREAD

Originally Posted by Late80s

the times ive actually smoked a flavored cigar are few and far between but the times ive gutted it to wrap some green ive lost count. i see what they did there. doesnt really matter, i'll use a white owl, a pipe, bong, papers. not really stopping me.

word.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
, man Cali finna stay with its Flavors
pimp.gif
while ya'll takin wraps off the counter we're making more lenient Marijuana Laws
laugh.gif

No they're not. This will be a Federal law soon.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
P O S T sources or G T F O.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/P...obama.tobacco/index.html

Doesn't say nation wide explicitly, but it's only a matter of time.
I take my vote for Obama back
smh.gif

is it just flavored cigars?

can i still cop a regular philly from the bodega?

Damnnnnn

on average I roll so many Ls a day that all I mess with now is grape or strawberry dutches..

I prefer my bong over anything else, but...

If they take away my Game Greens, heads will roll.
mad.gif
mad.gif

thats wack. i had a feeling they were gonna do it after they banned flavored cigarettes.

i doubt they'd do something like this in CA tho.

i heard they making a push to do the same thing in FL talkin' bout the fruity flavors are designed to attract kids.

and
sick.gif
@ people smoking phillies still, haven't gutted one of thosesince i was like 16.

dudes catching feelings
laugh.gif

they were talking about banning flavored cigarettes as well.

if my camel crushes go, a dark cloud will hover over washington dc.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i heard they making a push to do the same thing in FL talkin' bout the fruity flavors are designed to attract kids.

and
sick.gif
@ people smoking phillies still, haven't gutted one of those since i was like 16.

Word...Last time I got a Phillie, thing turned to dust immediately
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

if my camel crushes go, a dark cloud will hover over washington dc.
too much menthol, i feel like i'm smoking a piece of winterfresh gum if i smoke a crush.
i'll stick to my newports.

Does this affect Black and Milds..... I need my wine flavor for when i'm out drinking with the homies.

why not ban ALL tobacco products?? oh, that's right, because the large tobacco companies pay the gov't too much money!! this move banning flavoreddutches is mere posturing and meaningless in the grand scheme. if they really wanted to make a change (isn't that the catch phrase barack's wholecampaign was based on) they'd at least heavily tax these companies, but we know that won't happen.

the more i think about this the more ******ed it sounds.

what about flavored alcohol? you cant tell me stuff isnt marketed towards kids. especially drinks like nuvo.

doesnt affect me since i live in nj, ill just bring some dutches with me to NYC when i go there.

Back
Top Bottom