NYC to ban flavored dutch masters

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
, man Cali finna stay with its Flavors
pimp.gif
while ya'll takin wraps off the counter we're making more lenient Marijuana Laws
laugh.gif

No they're not. This will be a Federal law soon.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
P O S T sources or G T F O.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/P...obama.tobacco/index.html

Doesn't say nation wide explicitly, but it's only a matter of time.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

roll.gif
, man Cali finna stay with its Flavors
pimp.gif
while ya'll takin wraps off the counter we're making more lenient Marijuana Laws
laugh.gif

No they're not. This will be a Federal law soon.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
P O S T sources or G T F O.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/P...obama.tobacco/index.html

Doesn't say nation wide explicitly, but it's only a matter of time.

Thank you.

ill just hop over to jersey where they are cheaper, there this one spot in palisades park the got like 200 varieties.

westchester gonna see theyre flavored tobacco sales go ^^^^^^. Man I swear bloomberg is a @$@%%!+ %$@#%#*, makin od amounts of ridiculous laws and whatnot,@%!#@% up the city.

This isn't about bud smokers. Think about it, if they got rid of cigarillos and flavored chew that would mean more people smoking cigs.

Mikey what are you doing to me over here!

Damn now I gotta see what's good with Habibi and them to see what they going to do with all of those unsellable dutch masters. They aint gonna be niceenough to just give em way but to all my
smokin.gif
heads be on the look out fora good deal on crates and crates of dutches to be bargained before this goes in to full effect.

smh.gif
tho

no DUTCHES in NY?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NYC weed smokers are officially on suicide watch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I been reading about this new tobacco legislation, sounds like they tryna kill blunts altogether with it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Granted all tobacco is unhealthy, but this flavoring added to tobacco products can't be a good thing. I don't see anything wrong with banning these products. But they should also ban all artificially produced foods and flavorings as well.

^ If that was actually the case, then dip and clove cigarettes wouldn't be affected. As a wise NTer said earlier, Big Tobacco is pulling the strings onthis one.

Back
Top Bottom