NYC TVB Ticket Not in the System

air spider 777

Supporter
Hello folks here's the backstory.

I received this ticket on the 7th (day I got the jeep back from getting the kooks headers on LMAO) and I have a question about it. I was traveling southbound on 11th ave and the traffic there was horrendous because of the Lincoln Tunnel. Now at a certain time (4:30ish) the two way is cut off and it is only meant for traffic going one way southbound so traffic can be lightened for the tunnel. I come up onto the traffic and the place is packed. Now there are people going straight to the tunnel in the left turning lane on 45th. So I cut out and get into the next lane over and make the turn. As I made the turn, I noticed I passed a NYPD officer in the left turning lane (which he didnt have his turn signal on). He pulls me over and then says I'm a police officer and I'm waiting to turn in the lane.

What the cop was expecting me to do was turn from the turning lane and fight traffic in the other lanes (you can see in the pics) to make the left.

And comes back with the Disobeying Traffic Marking ticket. BTW I addressed this officer as Sir and treated him with respect and he had such an attitude, what a smug man.

Anyways here's a pic of what I am talking about (pic was taken 10 mins after the ticket was issued and I got back around the corner) how the street turns one way.
View media item 279784
Complete ******** ticket but whatever I'm not going to waste my time in court and I wanted to plead and pay since its day 13 (you have 15 to respond).

Problem is I cant because its not on the TVB online system. Any NYCers have had this issue before? I've gotten plenty of tickets and never have had this happen before. lol

Back
Top Bottom