Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Those pics of Melo on the United Center are gonna come in handy when he re-signs with us and he's torching them next season.

Heres a lil something to hold you over till that happens.....

:rofl: :rofl:

What's so funny. You posted a vid of your team wining a game while in the present your team is thirsting for a player on that team.

Get yourself together fam. You looking sloppy.

It's all in good fun fellas.
I believe there's a mutual hatred between our franchises, but there is always some level of respect. I honestly can not hate a franchise more than I hate yours (Mia and ind included).

We all know there's a strong possibility (129 million possibilities) why Melo would stay, but if there's even a 1% chance of getting him! why not take it.

Whatever happens in the next two weeks....here's to our franchises reviving those old rivalries......back when Bulls vs Knicks was a prime time-can't miss type games.

Nope, sure didn't.:lol:

I'm gonna buy a J Crew Ludlow soon and then I'll call him. I checked the jacket I had and its a ******* 40R.:lol:

Not to change the topic, but if you're buying one of those suits, J Crew has the Ludlow Shop downtown on Hudson street. They do the tailoring there (I think it was $20, maybe less, I can't remember) and courier it to your office for free.

Corny was sending Jerry Krause , Benny the Bull, and the Luv-a-Bulls to meet T-mac at the airport years ago. Dudes clownin D.Rose for not caring and recruiting. So he actually spends an hour or so with Melo, and ya'll still clownin. Four years ago, it was just management meeting with LeBron and Wade. This year Thibs, Noah, Taj, etc..... partaked. Look, the Bulls want Melo here, hell, we need him, but life goes on if he stays in New York.

The dressing of the UC with banners with Melo in a Bulls uni and his name and logo on the facade is pretty cool. Is that why he ultimately chooses the Chi? No, but it shows that the city and organization really value him and want his services.

Ya'll gonna talk **** anyway, and i expect nothing less from New Yorkers......

And i listened to a NY podcast and dudes were talkin like , "oh gosh....thats the closest Melo has ever been to a trophy." ( talking about the banners on the United Center) So your own guys are joking about Melo.

And i listened to a NY podcast and dudes were talkin like , "oh gosh....thats the closest Melo has ever been to a trophy." ( talking about the banners on the United Center) So your own guys are joking about Melo.
Our own guys as confused as they are, at heart, are and always will be NYCers. While we're not Philly fans we will **** on our own if we think they're traitors. Lot of ppl already salty with Melo given us not being a consistent team and not being completely assured what he plans to do after opting out.

All apart of the game.

Last edited:
Corny was sending Jerry Krause , Benny the Bull, and the Luv-a-Bulls to meet T-mac at the airport years ago. Dudes clownin D.Rose for not caring and recruiting. So he actually spends an hour or so with Melo, and ya'll still clownin. Four years ago, it was just management meeting with LeBron and Wade. This year Thibs, Noah, Taj, etc..... partaked. Look, the Bulls want Melo here, hell, we need him, but life goes on if he stays in New York.

The dressing of the UC with banners with Melo in a Bulls uni and his name and logo on the facade is pretty cool. Is that why he ultimately chooses the Chi? No, but it shows that the city and organization really value him and want his services.

Ya'll gonna talk **** anyway, and i expect nothing less from New Yorkers......

U mad as hell.

NYC > Chicago

New Yorkers > whatever they call people from Chicago

Last edited:
Nope, sure didn't.:lol:

I'm gonna buy a J Crew Ludlow soon and then I'll call him. I checked the jacket I had and its a ******* 40R.:lol:

Not to change the topic, but if you're buying one of those suits, J Crew has the Ludlow Shop downtown on Hudson street. They do the tailoring there (I think it was $20, maybe less, I can't remember) and courier it to your office for free.
Did not know that. Might go that way. Thanks.:pimp:

who cares

y'all non knick fans lurking this thread daily can go that way -------------------------->

I didnt come in here talking trash. Just laying some facts down.....ill see myself out.

I love it when I see non-Knicks fans entering the thread.

You look at our view count and that speaks for itself. Even when we suck, we're still relevant HAHA

melo-game-winner-against-bulls-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom