Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If we weren't running the Triangle I'd welcome CP3 with open arms. But guys like him and Rondo aren't meant for it.

The one time Phil had a flat-out PG for the Triangle, it was a past his prime Payton who struggled due to the fact that he couldn't really stretch the floor and the ball wasn't in his hands as often, forcing him into an uncomfortable role. All of the most successful versions of the Triangle were ran with deadeye shooters who can function off the ball.

Nope, sure didn't.:lol:

I'm gonna buy a J Crew Ludlow soon and then I'll call him. I checked the jacket I had and its a ******* 40R.:lol:

Man prime Billups would have been perfect for this team. Phil should explore the availability of Brandon Knight, I could see him being a solid fit.

But for now I could definitely live with Calderon operating in the triangle, but considering that he is already 32 we need Melo back for him to be effective.

as i knicks fan, i want melo to stay. as a melo fan, i want him to go to chicago. id rather not see another one of my favorite players have a great career without a championship (pee my avi).

on another note, i think we should sign billups. we need some veteran leadership. something we didnt have this year and something that made us successful last year.

I think this is all he wanted. To be slurped and catered to by a few teams. I think he's planned on staying with the Knicks the whole time.

free flights, free meals, free tours of cities, heavy slurpage from basically an entire city... who wouldn't want to experience that? :nerd:

reminds me of when I was getting recruited for hoops out of high school... NOT

Btw, every time I see his name, I read it as clean Anthony early >D

Almost like a message

Last edited:
sick.gif
 As a Bulls fan that **** gross

Almost as bad as when people thought LeBron was really gonna be a Knick

Back
Top Bottom