Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Random thought: I wonder if LeBron ever listened to that CD of Dolan's band that Dolan gave him last time he was a free agent.

So, looks like Wade and Bosh both took paycuts to help the Heat bring in some players.

Wonder what Melo is thinking about this move.

So, looks like Wade and Bosh both took paycuts to help the Heat bring in some players.

Wonder what Melo is thinking about this move.
Well I'm sure Melo thinks himself closer to LeBron than Wade or Bosh as a player and star. If anything he probably wanted STAT to opt out and do a new deal. I mean the main rumor is LeBron still wants the max. So no reason Melo won't still want to be a bit greedy about it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As they should, what is their window 2 years max?
EXACTLY but to me it's more like one year and it's really on Noah's shoulders since Rose is so unreliable.

Last edited:
Random thought: I wonder if LeBron ever listened to that CD of Dolan's band that Dolan gave him last time he was a free agent.

Is this true? :lol:

That coud be the reason LeBron didn't come. If Dolan ever gave me a CD I'd take never want to speak to him again.

Those pics of Melo on the United Center are gonna come in handy when he re-signs with us and he's torching them next season.

I'm not saying anything until something real surfaces. I hate speculation. Has that Landry Fields video been posted here? 
mean.gif

Heres a lil something to hold you over till that happens.....

:rofl: :rofl:

Still doesn't compare to the corny **** your franchise is doing. Noah is a awesome player and has great games against everyone your point is moot. You guys look extremely desperate and pitiful right now period

Last edited:
Damn, Chitown on some Blue Chips type recruitment. LOL
Reminds me alot more of the 'He Got Game' situation, with Melo being Jesus and the Bulls being "Tech U." The fact that Rose/Noah are being involved like Rick Fox's character was and also that they held the meeting at the United Center, ive been envisioning that scene with Jesus at the Tech U stadium when they prepare the intro for him and have the PA Guy announce him.

And I guess that would make LaLa... 

LaLa 
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom