Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@_LosMan_: Sources: Bulls and Melo dine for hours on recruiting trip. Lack of pictures on the menu seems to be the driving factor.

:rofl: this thread took off for a while it seems. Went from showing pointless Bulls clips to hating New Yorkers :lol:.

S&T the last few days....
mean.gif

Son the amount of lurkers that popped up :rofl:

I'll still never understand why so many non-NYers are always acting like a smooth talking NYer smutted out their wifey or some **** :lol:

Son the amount of lurkers that popped up :rofl:

I'll still never understand why so many non-NYers are always acting like a smooth talking NYer smutted out their wifey or some **** :lol:
Trust it wasn't wifey it was their moms and they heard it through the walls while they were trying to sleep.

I didnt come in here talking trash. Just laying some facts down.....ill see myself out.
Keep your distorted facts to yourself son.

Last edited:
Ricky Davis?! Oh boy.:lol:

Ricky Davis?
Isn't that the guy who bullied rookie Lebron James in Cleveland back then because he was jealous that Lebron became the superstar in that team immediately?
And the guy who missed a FG intentionally to grab an offensive rebound in order to get a triple double and the refs did not gave him that rebound? XD

I'll give Shumpert credit....at least we know that he does want to be here and its good that he's reaching out to the new additions to the squad early.

Back
Top Bottom