Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If you guys need stuff done let me know, I just passed the CPA and would be happy to help/answer any questions you may have!

Heard from Leon Rose just now that Melo is signing with the Bulls :smh:
If this is true and I was the Knicks I would not help them at all in a sign and trade scenario unless they give up picks and a good player... They can kick rocks if they don't want to do it and Melo will have to sign for SIGNIFICANTLY less money...
How do you not tell it's a joke after the previous posts? Son said Leon Rose :lol:
billboards in terms of "hey melo we want you here", not ads. Also, isn't hank an accountant? i'd trust him.
So you wanted the Knicks to get fined like crazy putting up billboards of we want Melo midseason while he was still on the Nuggets :lol:

If you guys need stuff done let me know, I just passed the CPA and would be happy to help/answer any questions you may have!

Thinking about starting my own Hedge Fund in the next 5 years. It would be an LP with 4-5 partners in total. We're looking at around 1.5-2.0 BB AUM. We would be using our own capital to get the wheels rolling.

Our investment strategy would take on several risk position along with a mix of conservative investment. We're focused on large and small cap markets as well. We also like ETF's. We believe these bank loans that are flying will probably be coming to a scretching halt and the market is going to fall significantly. Money is too cheap and these rates are too low. Something's gotta give.

My question to you would be this: We're going to need a support staff and we're thinking of employing a bunch of 1099's. What are the pro's and con's to this?

Thinking about starting my own Hedge Fund in the next 5 years. It would be an LP with 4-5 partners in total. We're looking at around 1.5-2.0 BB AUM. We would be using our own capital to get the wheels rolling.

Our investment strategy would take on several risk position along with a mix of conservative investment. We're focused on large and small cap markets as well. We also like ETF's. We believe these bank loans that are flying will probably be coming to a scretching halt and the market is going to fall significantly. Money is too cheap and these rates are too low. Something's gotta give.

My question to you would be this: We're going to need a support staff and we're thinking of employing a bunch of 1099's. What are the pro's and con's to this?
I'll PM you... But the quick answer is price... W-2 employees will cost you more than 1099 workers aka independent contractors.

@Master Zik you posted his billboard ads as a response that Melo got any like he's getting now. What I am saying is Melo wants to be recruited, not that we should've put them up before trading him.

If our summer league team doesnt go undefeated i'd be shocked. Yes i am excited for summer league :smokin :lol:

Larkin
THJ
Early
Antiterrorism
who gives a ****

Last edited:
Its honestly refreshing having the upper hand on a commodity. Fans of different teams out here writing essays on how Melo would be a good fit, when theres zero chance he'll go there (Dallas, Houston). He may ultimately leave but still a refreshing feeling.

Cannot wait for summer league man.

Back
Top Bottom