• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
melo gonna come back from his tour like

derrick-rose-dance-oiad-o.gif

:lol:

Mark Stein said on Twitter the Knicks will expect a "verbal agreement". I just think if he's meeting with the Knicks already, he knows what he wants to do.

All jokes and trolling aside. If Melo knows what he wants to do already, that means Phil Jackson has a plan and it must be something promising if Melo is willing to stay. Hell, I even think Melo is going to take less than the max and we'll be able to bring people in.

All jokes and trolling aside. If Melo knows what he wants to do already, that means Phil Jackson has a plan and it must be something promising if Melo is willing to stay. Hell, I even think Melo is going to take less than the max and we'll be able to bring people in.

Broussard said earlier that he has been aware of all the transactions.

Some dumbass really asked in the NBA thread why Melo would stay with the Knicks without having Phil Jackson be an answer.

Adrian Wojnarowski
@WojYahooNBA
Kobe Bryant has lost hope on making it to Lakers-Anthony meeting today, source tells Yahoo. He's traveling, meeting time had been moved up.

good sign :pimp:

melo is still going to get paid regardless... im not buying into this max deal... the max is 129 for 5 years but he will still got anywhere from 115-120 minimum and that is not a discount or paycut that phil is looking for but it will play out like that

Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) tweeted at 3:26pm - 3 Jul 14:

A conversation that Carmelo Anthony had been pursuing in recent days, sources tell Yahoo: With Pau Gasol, about playing together w/ Knicks.

No surprise. Phil is a genius for acquiring Calderon. NY probably attracts Gasol more than LA does.

That was the plan all along :evil:

This is where we see if Phil is really about that life. You keep Melo AND get Pau for cheap? I'd be a believer. He has me halfway right now.

@Master Zik you posted his billboard ads as a response that Melo got any like he's getting now. What I am saying is Melo wants to be recruited, not that we should've put them up before trading him.
I didn't post those pics but I'm saying saying the Knicks didn't try to recruit Melo is silly cuz they were never put in the position to recruit him. He was traded here mid season. Makes no sense for the Knicks to recruit him now when they already have him :lol: Now it's just about showing him the plan going forward more than recruitment by Phil.

If Melo wants recruitment that's fine but saying the Knicks never did that for him like they ever had the chance doesn't make sense.

calderon - larkin/prigs
shump - jr/thj
melo - early
gasol - stat/tyler
dalembert - ???

im down with that :smokin

A couple months ago I thought next season would be a lost cause. Now with Phil making good trades & acquiring draft picks I think we should finish at least 5th in the East, assuming Melo comes back.

Back
Top Bottom