Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
A couple months ago I thought next season would be a lost cause. Now with Phil making good trades & acquiring draft picks I think we should finish at least 5th in the East, assuming Melo comes back.
Often times a lost cause is better than a 5th seed. But in Phil I trust. Especially if we can keep Melo on the discount. If Melo does bounce though, sign me up for the lost cause.

A couple months ago I thought next season would be a lost cause. Now with Phil making good trades & acquiring draft picks I think we should finish at least 5th in the East, assuming Melo comes back.
3rd in the east if Melo comes back.

5th regardless.

i think we make the playoffs regardless if melo stays or not. its not like we actually have bad players on our team. theyre just a bunch of underachievers that have been playing for a lousy coach.

The Knicks should put Calderon, Prigioni and Gasol on the court at the same time and speak in Spanish so teams can't understand what they're saying :lol:

Of course we make the playoffs next season... The Knicks only really suck when they dont have a draft pick 
mean.gif

Cant wait for the 17th overall pick!!!

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority here but I see this team with Melo being better than the Pacers

Thats if Lance doesn't sign back with them

The Knicks are trash, guys :lol:

Let's not do what we did last year. We were here saying we'd be the 3rd seed and we barely won 35 games. Without Melo--we're a lottery team.

Another Kerr move if you ask me, we know damn well we can't pay Pau unless we rob Pete, but that good ol Phil Jackson/knicks speculation gets you the money you ask for these days.

This didnt even cross my mind but it should. We're forever used as leverage :frown:

pau to the knicks would be wonderful. i feel like he has a lot left to give still, but was just in a bad spot the last couple of years

if phil can pull this one off, man....

if Pau doesn't come here I hope he stays west... a healthy Amare > Pau anyway... but a healthy Amare + Pau would equal a East Conference Final

I wonder if Phil can push Pau on a 1 year cheap deal. Then a bigger deal next year if we get his brother to compensate him for taking a cheaper deal now.

Those were the old Knicks. We talking about the ZenKnicks now.
Nothing.

How old is that pic anyway?

Oh, please! Phil Jackson isn't coaching.

We were so confident last year we'd be a better team adding Bargnani. Some people were shocked to see why ESPN "experts" where saying we'd be a 7th seed. Don't get your hopes up guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom