Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I been wanted Reggie Evans. Since I was mad he ended up on the Nets in that Clipper trade I think.

I think he'd be a great addition to this team since we've given back tap back Tyson. Now we could actually get a guy who grabs rebounds.

I been wanted Reggie Evans. Since I was mad he ended up on the Nets in that Clipper trade I think.

I think he'd be a great addition to this team since we've given back tap back Tyson. Now we could actually get a guy who grabs rebounds.

I always figured that's maybe why he gets moved around so much. He can rebound with the best but absolutely no offense lol

Damn this sixers business might be true? Phil da gawd will go down in history if he makes this happen
Phil does not go down in history if he moves 2 bad contracts one year before they are set to expire at the expense of Shump and THJR just so we can have the cap space to miss out on Lebron James. After Lebron, there isnt anything worth giving up young assets to get rid of Amare and Bargnanis contracts for. If they each had 3 year deals or some **** I would understand, but Im not trying to give up Shump and THJR just to clear cap space for this summer.

Now I can maybe open up to trading either Shump or THJR to clear both contracts, and I will definitely concede Phil da gawd status if he is able to clear both contract without moving Shump or THJR. But its not like we need to be desperate to get rid of both contracts right away with both expiring in only a year and not too many free agents worth looking at right now.

Last edited:
call me unrealistic all you want, but CHANNY FRYE just got a 4 year $32mil contract. crazier **** happens in the league these days.

Think Carmelo likes this attention or is he really considering playing for the Lakers? Lakers make zero sense, basketball wise. Kobe and Nash are old coming off serious injuries. No one else on the team and no coach. If Carmelo signs there for the max, him and Kobe take up about 74% of the cap. I also don't see him going to Miami.

Think Carmelo likes this attention or is he really considering playing for the Lakers? Lakers make zero sense, basketball wise. Kobe and Nash are old coming off serious injuries. No one else on the team and no coach. If Carmelo signs there for the max, him and Kobe take up about 74% of the cap. I also don't see him going to Miami.

Mel def. wants the attention. He wants to feel desired by others. Sounds like a female.

Sheeeed, plenty of dudes like attention. Nothing female about that. If I my job asked me to take a pay cut best belee that resume would be circulating the next day, especially knowing I'm the best worker in my office...

Last edited:
Lala probably telling him to be desired for once. Let everyone show you your true value. You been getting played in the media for toon long . Let everyone take off their blindfolds and show your true value

Coldstones? :nerd:

thats what he said, i have a screenshot somewhere on my computer :tongue:

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

Back
Top Bottom