Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo gotta be taking this long thinking there is a chance to play with Lebron in Miami

Yeap, he's waiting for SOMETHING to happen. He was supposed to make his decision yesterday, but that was around the same time news broke out that Bosh was considering playing in Houston. Obviously, that clears up a spot for Melo to play in Miami.

I don't care where Melo goes, but if he goes to Miami--all my respect for him goes out the damn window. Melo was supposed to be the different one amongst his peers from the 03' draft class. He was the only one who didn't team up and play buddy ball. He tried to recruit and build a team around him. I respected him a lot for that.

For him to go to Miami says a lot about him now. No ******* loyalty. Especially after a whole city gave their damn hearts to you. You win her and you're a made man. An instant hero. Nah, **** that. He would've been a LEGEND.

Hero's are remembered, but legends never die. I guess we'll see what he's really all about in a few days.

Last edited:
Melo gotta be taking this long thinking there is a chance to play with Lebron in Miami

Yeap, he's waiting for SOMETHING to happen. He was supposed to make his decision yesterday, but that was around the same time news broke out that Bosh was considering playing in Houston. Obviously, that clears up a spot for Melo to play in Miami.

I don't care where Melo goes, but if he goes to Miami--all my respect for him goes out the damn window. Melo was supposed to be the different one amongst his peers from the 03' draft class. He was the only one who didn't team up and play buddy ball. He tried to recruit and build a team around him. I respected him a lot for that. For him to go to Miami says a lot about him.
I hear what your saying but I think what people need to really do is stop projecting their personal feelings on these athletes.

When you apply your beliefs on them and think that's why they did such and such, you'll always end up disappointed.

Plus we can't act like 85% of us weren't sitting here with pipe dreams of Amare, Melo and CP3.

With that being said, your entitled to feel how you do.

There is word going around that Melo is taking so long for his decision is because philly j told him to hang tight because he might be able to move STAT or Bargs..... to free up capspace and make another move.... then finalize his #max contract.......

There is word going around that Melo is taking so long for his decision is because philly j told him to hang tight because he might be able to move STAT or Bargs..... to free up capspace and make another move.... then finalize his #max contract.......

Make another move for who? Pau?

This does make some sense, because last time we had to wait this long it was because Pat Reily was moving around Beasely and other parts to put the Big 3 together.

I see where we can go if we move STAT, but to also move Bargs is a tall task. In a perfect world for Knicks fans, we move those two and bring in someone else for Melo.

Oh, IDK if you guys have discussed this or not but Amare will be the second highest paid player in the NBA for the 2014-2015 season :lol:

Last edited:
I dont buy the Melo wanting to play with Lebron thing for one second. Its just not in Melo's character based on my observations of him. I think he wants to beat him more than he wants to team up with him, even though they're good friends. Maybe I'm way off.

@MagicJohnson: My advice to Carmelo is to stay in New York and build a championship team at home.

@ramonashelburne: Magic Johnson was a part of the Lakers pitch to Carmelo Anthony after all. Called in from his European vacation.

This is interesting :lol:

Last edited:
I dont buy the Melo wanting to play with Lebron thing for one second. Its just not in Melo's character based on my observations of him. I think he wants to beat him more than he wants to team up with him, even though they're good friends. Maybe I'm way off.

I always thought that, But Melo has seemed different in the last 12 months or so, I think he has got it in his head that he needs to team with Lebron or he never getting a Ring, Not that I necessarily agree with that

Him bron and dwade are all friends man. Its like going to the gym with your boys sometimes you wanna play against them, but most of the time yall wanna play together. Sad to say, but this is the NBA now. Everyone is running down to Miami.

@MagicJohnson: My advice to Carmelo is to stay in New York and build a championship team at home.

@ramonashelburne: Magic Johnson was a part of the Lakers pitch to Carmelo Anthony after all. Called in from his European vacation.

This is interesting :lol:

I don't know what to make of this.

Back
Top Bottom