• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Henz0 asked a question

@henz0: The Cavs are definitely going to replace someone in the playoffs ... Can the Knicks do the same?

Noice!!I'm not mad at any athlete that signs a max offer when its put on the table. Who was the last owner to take a paycut to get better players?

HE'S BACK BROS!

tumblr_n7lgwbmpA91tp5nq6o1_1280.gif

jrcelebrates.gif

Good to have Melo...2015 free agents are not looking good.... You have Rondo, Love, Gasol..... Love is being moved this season. Boston will try to kill us on a trade and Danny will do everything in his power to keep him before trading. Gasol I don't see him leaving Memphis ... slim pickings :smh:

I'm happy as a mother ****** to have Carmelo back. That's my guy!!!!

Knicks talking to Toure Murry. My guy

I wanna bang out Josina so bad. That big mouth of hers would look great in my lap.

Last edited:
2015 FA I'd be interested in and we have a realistic shot at.....

[COLOR=#red]PG:[/COLOR]
Goran Dragic
Reggie Jackson (R)
Rubio (R)
Rondo

[COLOR=#red]SG:[/COLOR]
Aaron Afflalo
Marco Belleneli
Danny Green
Wes Matthews
Klay Thompson (R)

[COLOR=#red]SF: [/COLOR]
No need for one. But i'm down to offer Kawhi the max :smokin

[COLOR=#red]PF:[/COLOR]
Lamarcus Aldridge
Kevin Love
Tyler Handsbro
Paul Milsap
Kenneth Faried (R)
Thad Young

[COLOR=#red]C:[/COLOR]
Omer Asik
Marc Gasol
Robin Lopez
Nikola Vucevic (R)

Last edited:
roll.gif
 Chris Smith needs to go away.

Dude blocked me on instagram around the start of the NBA season because I commented on one of his pictures "Dude get off the Knicks #packagedeal" 

He responded by tagging me in a comment and blocking me. ******* loser 
laugh.gif

Anyway I hope it comes out that Melo took a pay cut. That 7.5% decrease for next summer sounds nice...

EDIT: Oh, and I disagree with everyone who has been saying that this summer was the time to have cap space, not next summer.

The 2 biggest free agents of this class were Lebron and Melo. Melo is already on our team and Lebron was never going to come to NY. Hes just not a NY person.

Next summer there arent any Lebron or Melo type names but its a much deeper free agent class in terms of quality all-stars we have a very realistic chance of getting,

Also, I dont think Pau is coming here. It looks like Bulls using that extra Melo cash on Pau, offering hima 3 year $29 mil deal. Financially we just can not compete with that I dont care how tight Calderon and Phil are with him.

Last edited:
2015 FA I'd be interested in and we have a realistic shot at.....

PG:
Reggie Jackson (R)
Rubio (R)
Rondo

SG:
Marco Belleneli
Danny Green
Wes Matthews
Klay Thompson (R)

SF:
No need for one. But i'm down to offer Kawhi the max
smokin.gif

PF:
Lamarcus Aldridge
Tyler Handsbro
Paul Milsap
Kenneth Faried (R)

C
Omer Asik
Marc Gasol
Robin Lopez
Nikola Vucevic (R)
I seriously doubt Phil would ever pursue Rubio or Rondo. Two PG's that don't fit in his system. Plus Minny is gonna do whatever it takes to match Rubio and Rondo is either re-upping with Boston or getting traded to a team that has a lot more assets than we do.

Rondo's future depends on Ainge's ability to flip all those pieces...if it doesn't happen, they're content to tank for at least another season.

Lamarcus already said he's re-upping with Portland.

Marc Gasol would be a perfect fit for this team and that's who I expect Phil to target. His boy Calderon is already here and there's an obvious need at that position in 2015.

Melo really let himself go. Why his hair so peasy and he keeps that struggle beard like mine ?

On that note I'm happy hes back.

Back
Top Bottom