Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Really excited bout seeing the young guys on the court this season. Especially Early. Kid's gonna be special. Feel like he's a gem for some reason.

Larkin 
pimp.gif

When we got him I thought he was just an asset to be traded. Im definitely warming up to keeping him around though as a backup pg

So many salty Bulls fans and Melo haters in that NBA thread. I could eat two plates of bacon and not get as high blood pressure as I would lurking in there :lol:

…. And I love it.

Had no idea there was a summer league game today. I would have actually made the trip out to watch them in Vegas since I'm around town.

Does anyone have the rest of the summer league schedule?

Larkin showing out like this is making him a nice asset :smokin

Love Cleanthonys patience and how he lets the game come to him. Shoulda hit that lay up though :lol:

Derek Fisher saying all the right things.

Phil knew what he was doing. I think he's gonna be a great coach. Good fit for MSG.

Saw him point out some stuff to Larkin in the first games that instantly made him a better player.

He's a multi-championship PG that JUST finished playing. He has a lot to teach.

Just heard Phil say that Fisher played in more playoff games than anyone in history. :wow:

Never knew that.

Last edited:
Damn I never gave it much thought but I wonder if Melo asks for an opt-out in his contract after 2 years just like his boy. If it was me, I'd tell Phil it's mandatory.
nerd.gif

When you realize Larkin's floater in the summer league is better than anything Felton's ever done :lol:

so who are we using the mini mid level on? got like 3.5 on deck to spend... since we need a pf/center badly id try to sign blatche

And i guess the leagues TV contract is in 2016 which is going to raise salary cap. - The reason Lebron only signed for two years

So he could resign with cavs for more

Last edited:
Chubby Cheaks took a 7 million dollar discount? :smh:

I was expecting him to go down to like 100 million. Damn Phil (I'm sure he tried)

7 million isn't a discount :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom