• D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Want Gasol next year

Him in the triangle with Melo and Calderon and Phil pulling the strings :smokin

Antentokuombo is sooo aggressive... I love it 
laugh.gif

JT's jumper looks like it is coming along. He seems to be very confident in it

50 Point Performances will be on deck next season.
So much garbage spewed in here :lol:. Y'all don't even deserve him

Be wondering if dudes just watch basketball or skim through it.

Melo is the second best singular player in the NBA.

He lead us to our best season in the last 15 years, surrounded by straight scrubs. And they disappeared on him when it counted or we would've been in the ECF in 2012. The next season our starting guards average 5 points a game and we turn our backs on him when the team fails to make the playoffs. Like last season was his fault.

I don't get that.

All these other teams wanted him on their roster for a reason.

Looking at that list and knowing PHX situation with 4 pgs now I really hope we make a strong move for Goran Dragic :pimp: One of my fav new players. I'd give up what it takes to get him.

Also hope we get a chance at trading for Love.

Hope we use Shump, STAT, and Bargs as trade pieces in the best way as soon as possible.

So we could fit in an extra 1.4 mill per yr over 5 years with that pay cut? In essence?

But I'm not hell bent on trading stat. But get bargs all the way the hell out of here

Last edited:
So we could fit in an extra 1.4 mill per yr over 5 years with that pay cut? In essence?

But I'm not hell bent on trading stat. But get bargs all the way the hell out of here

This, if there's a way to keep STAT & Shump, but get rid of Bargs, that'd be perfect.

I'm pretty excited for next season,basically because I'm going in with no expectations.this way I'll be pleasantly surprised if theyre good and not let down if we suck again

its so beautiful to see a gang of young talent on this squad. hopefully the zen master/coach fish ( :x ) is really paying attention and wont let these young dudes rot on the bench... sheesssh this larkins dude tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom