Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If Tyson is out for an extended period of time, we may never see the Knicks grab another board ever again..

2 rebs in 23 minutes

even amare has 3 in 11 minutes.

the guy just sucks.

shouldve just kept novak if they wanted a 3pt shooter.

now i know why raptor fans were glad to get rid of the guy.

Last edited:
there's also zero accountability on people jacking bad shots

no trust because players are worried they're not going to see the ball again once they pass it

i dont believe in luck, but im pretty sure Felton is bad luck.
amongst a few other times, but that Tyson injury tonight, was caused by Felton getting beat by Kemba.

Bargnani does nothing for this team. Felton is a good player but we need a leader on offense. Who is setting up the plays (that we don't seem to have), keeping the pace and directing traffic? All I see is 5 guys trying to fit square pegs into round holes, almost invariably ending up in a jumpshot. Where are the back cuts for easy layups? Pick n roll is pretty much gone. Off the ball screens? Not this team. I can keep going but ya'll get the point. Woodson brings nothing on offense and now the defense has gone bad. So what's left?

i still can't comprehend how a group of Kemba+scrubs just beat us at home

these guys really have no pride in themselves

Welp, Tyson is probably out for the year.

The faster some changes are done the better. Time to get rid of woodson and his "defensive schemes."

Woodson is delusional if he think the defense is the issue. He is like Rex Ryan and try everything from mentioning the word "offense".

The defense IS the issue though. This switching nonsense is the main reason we're giving up all these points.

Not only does it create matchup problems, everytime there is a switch this leads to rebounding problems as well. Now you have your bigs guarding the opposing PG at the top of the key freeing up ALL the space in the paint.

This team is a mismatched and odd. It might be a B-Grade season for us. 

Perhaps it's too soon to tell. We're only going into the 5th game of the season, but then again... we did lose to Charlotte. -_-

I hope we're tanking.

Randle to NYC :pimp:

Edit... we don't even have a pick :lol:

Last edited:
nah, keep Woody. early in the season, and the team will suffer more due to a coaching change.
dont want to go through that transition again.

like last year, Woodson is stubborn. he wont change his defensive sets.
i just hate that they switch too early, and double the post when its not necessary.
and he has to do a better job of managing Melos minutes. season just started and he's already playing max minutes.

anyways, i hate Felton but spent a total of 15 minutes putting this together.
cheers bruhs. drinking this loss away

View media item 643354

Last edited:
-Felton is a chump that can't be relied upon running the offense and leading the team to victories. We're only as good as our PG.

-If Tyson misses considerable amount of time, chalk the season up, he's our defensive anchor.

-Woodson had to be let go at the end of last season. The way he coached during the playoffs, especially in that pacers series is inexcusable.

This season is looking real slow for the knickerbockers. :smh:

I know Felton has had his good moments in the past but let's be honest here, Raymond Felton is not a starter on a Championship winning team,
Getting 2 assists against the Bobcats as a PG is just simply not good enough.

So much wrong with this team at the moment, Melo is seriously out of form at the moment, Bargs is garbage and again for the SECOND year running we have no Defence,
If Tyson's injury turns out to be serious then we are in big trouble this season

ESPNY is reporting they hear it is a "knee sprain".

Also there are rumors that the Knicks are actively looking to trade Shumpert. Isola was saying last night that Shump will be gone by Feb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom