Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Also there are rumors that the Knicks are actively looking to trade Shumpert.

pretty unbelievable - the nerve, i mean, but these rumors have been lingering so it seems more credible that it could happen than not

i fail to understand the psychology here of wanting to trade him. trade value? open up spots for other players (rookies)?

it's a constant revolving door - picking up good rookies in drafts and then getting rid of them a couple of years later as a way to keep options open

sounds a lot like the dating world in nyc where people are always trying to go for the next best thing, but end up all by themselves at the end of the day

I would like to keep Shumpert, but I can see how it makes sense. What is Shump's ceiling? What is THJr's ceiling? They probably see THJr having a higher ceiling and considering we do not have a draft pick until 2015 they can get a need with value in return.

bobcats beating the knicks is the espn highlight of the night :nthat:

feelsgoodman and there aint a damn thing yall can say cause yall aint won **** since our existence.......hell yall never won **** when the hornets was originally here :smokin

Still small time, Go take yourself somewhere else b

i'm kinda surprised by the felton hate on this page. he didn't have a great game last night, but he also didn't have a terrible one. he's been playing fairly well
i do agree that he's probably not the kind of pg we need to lead us effectively, but landing a great point guard seems to be our most difficult hurdle for the longest

This playing STAT 10pg is stupid. Every time he touched the ball he turned the ball over expcept the dunk and somehow he was +1 last night. :lol:

The offense has had ZERO flow in the first 4 games. Priggy and Felton have to be on the floor at the same time, the small lineup works.

Felton is for real the only nba player i've seen with a beer gut. Even Chris Paul's fat baby build is better, pause.

Felton isnt the problem and switching isnt the entire problem. Its when we switch that is an issue. APG can be misleading, especially since we can throw the ball in the ocean and a ton of our offense is ISO ball.

@NY_KnicksPR: During last night’s game versus Charlotte, Knicks center Tyson Chandler suffered a small non-displaced fracture of the right fibula.

@NY_KnicksPR: Further tests this morning showed no ligament or nerve damage. Surgery is not required. He is expected to be out approximately 4-6 weeks.

F***

loosing Tyson is huge. looked like he was the only one in regular season shape. Knicks will miss him big time.

now why did they keep chris smith again as opposed to some big?

if they trade shumpert, theyd be more than stupid.

Back
Top Bottom