Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
JR reminds me of a Lance... total loose cannon, but when they are on target... LOOK OUT

gotta keep a guy like that around unless you get equal value for him
Man that makes it even worse.

**** Lance Stephenson.

I will say though J.R.'s stupidity isn't the same thing as Lance's.

If THJR starts defending with effort I'll finally start to like him.
I don't think that should be his role at the moment. Not to say he shouldn't TRY to play D, but he likes to shoot. He should now work on driving and getting contact. He'll be more effective. Someone else has to take the lead on the team in defense. Give a young player too much too do too early, you might ruin him. They can't afford that.

Patrick Ewing on the side looking like he about to order a rum and coke and chill in the backyard 
laugh.gif

Cant wait for Cole Aldrich to shine
smokin.gif

Btw, I hate Jeremy Tyler. He's one of those "fake potential" / fake tough guys. I literally hate everything about him. Hopefully another team sees this "fake potential" and trades for him.
cole aldrich had some good moments last season so there's something to look forward to with him, but i can't understand "hating" jeremy tyler. i think he had some fumbles, but didn't get the proper opportunities to show his full potential. woodson didn't set him up right. i think he has a lot more to contribute

**** shumpert though. i really dislike that he's still on this team

I don't think that should be his role at the moment. Not to say he shouldn't TRY to play D, but he likes to shoot. He should now work on driving and getting contact. He'll be more effective. Someone else has to take the lead on the team in defense. Give a young player too much too do too early, you might ruin him. They can't afford that.

Patrick Ewing on the side looking like he about to order a rum and coke and chill in the backyard :lol:
Yo I just want him to keep his man in front of him, that's all I ask :lol: I agree with you wholeheartedly though. That's partially what happened to Shumpert along with the knee injury and just general lack of effort.

Jeremy Tyler was ok last year. Didn't do enough to impress but did enough to keep me from wanting to dump dat ***. I think he's got some birdman limited minutes, come in a hack a few people..

Patrick Ewing on the side looking like he about to order a rum and coke and chill in the backyard 
laugh.gif
Yo I just want him to keep his man in front of him, that's all I ask
laugh.gif
I agree with you wholeheartedly though. That's partially what happened to Shumpert along with the knee injury and just general lack of effort.
Well, I think he's capable of doing that. But even that takes focus. I want to know who is going to be the defensive guy to kick people in the *** to make sure the team plays D. I know who it AIN'T gonna be 
laugh.gif

I still wish we had tried to trade J.R. for Taj Gibson awhile back when the Bulls would have listened.

My ideal scenario is that J.R. kills it as the #1 SG to increase his trade value, while Tim Jr. and Shumpert still look ready enough to take over the reigns.

At the same time Rose (once again) struggles out of the gate, making the Bulls desperate for more scoring in the backcourt to help take the load off of Rose, while Pau and Mirotic play well enough (along with Noah) in the front court to make Taj somewhat expendable... Then we trade J.R. for Taj

One can only hope. 
laugh.gif

Maybe Phil can have some luck sweet talking his old pupil (Paxton)...

Also, I love Thanasis. Dude is all nonstop hustle/energy to go along with his crazy length/athleticism.

I always say that Giannis reminds me alot of a young Scottie Pippen, but Thanasis is starting to remind me of a young Worm out there. Cant wait to bring him over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom