Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
They were going at it in 2 different conferences with Melo being bounced in the 1st round every yr but 1, only met in the regular season so they played what, twice a year??

Then Lebby ends up in Miami and Melo in NY a lil while later. The Heat got to 4 straight Finals while the Knicks lose to the Celtics and Pacers, and win one Fluke *** game against the Heat. That's not a Rivalry. That's domination by one party. Melo used to give Bron that work in Denver. They played 12 games against each other in them days, Melo won 8 of em. When they both came East and played, lebron has always been on the much better team. Now things are a lil more even and they are in the same conference. Now they can and will really go at it.
Man I missed those days of Melos Nuggets dogging the Cavs. That's back when Lebron guard Melo the whole game and got that work instead of having Shane do it until the 4th when Melo's gassed from carrying the squad

They were going at it in 2 different conferences with Melo being bounced in the 1st round every yr but 1, only met in the regular season so they played what, twice a year??

Then Lebby ends up in Miami and Melo in NY a lil while later. The Heat got to 4 straight Finals while the Knicks lose to the Celtics and Pacers, and win one Fluke *** game against the Heat. That's not a Rivalry. That's domination by one party. Melo used to give Bron that work in Denver. They played 12 games against each other in them days, Melo won 8 of em. When they both came East and played, lebron has always been on the much better team. Now things are a lil more even and they are in the same conference. Now they can and will really go at it.

I remember those days. Melo and Lebron had equally good team and both guys would guard eachother.

100% agree with everything you said. I think the Cavs are the better team though. They have a lot more athleticism than we do.

Simmons mentioned that Melo never had great players during his career, and Cowherd said "Well, NBA guys say that about Selfish players ie Iverson, Kobe ect." Nobody wants to play with Melo because players talk. People want to play with CP3, Lebron, and Durant because they all defer and pass the ball. Meanwhile, he failed to mention that CP3 and KD havent won ****.

Simmons mentioned that Melo never had great players during his career, and Cowherd said "Well, NBA guys say that about Selfish players ie Iverson, Kobe ect." Nobody wants to play with Melo because players talk. People want to play with CP3, Lebron, and Durant because they all defer and pass the ball. Meanwhile, he failed to mention that CP3 and KD havent won ****.
That's now it usually goes. But didn't Noah want to play with Melo last week and Lebron would? When guys have such a string opinion common sense gets forgotten

Son, dude has had it out for Melo as long as I can remember. He always prefaces it with "Don't get me wrong, I like Melo's talent, but..."

He says it's mostly due to him being a ball stopper and the ISO ball Melo plays. I think I've heard Chris Webber go at Melo a few times because of it.

Last edited:
NON Knick issue but just thought i would share. Ricky Rubio and his agent want a max contract from the TWolves
roll.gif

Man I hope Thanasis makes a way into our rotation.

That height and athleticism is rare amongst most teams in the L

apparently, hes playing in europe for a season :rolleyes we have to many guards/small forwards anyway. i think phil wants him to actually play somewhere since he wont get minutes on our current roster. not enough meaningful minutes anyway. even if we trade 2 or 3 guards, thjr, jr, shump, melo, and early are gonna take all those sg/sf minutes. might as well let him get more experience instead of riding the bench.

What I like to see. At least others know.

Don't want Jordan.

Marc can be a bit of a long shot given other teams as options.

Goran, Love, and Rondo at the top of my wish list though.
Damn so you wanted him gone for no reason :lol: :smh:

whats wrong with jordan? hes an energy guy that defends and rebounds well. he doesnt need to score either, which is a plus IF we somehow get love to come play with melo. that would be a crazy front court. solid defender and rebounder with jordan, stretch 4 rebounder in love, and a top 5 player in melo. DANGER! haha
I don't like his game, especially for the money he'll want if he leaves LA. All in all disregarding what he does well he's a bum to me.

We're not getting a Love, Jordan, Melo front court. So stop dreaming now :lol:

I don't like his game, especially for the money he'll want if he leaves LA. All in all disregarding what he does well he's a bum to me.

We're not getting a Love, Jordan, Melo front court. So stop dreaming now :lol:

wut...your post doesnt make sense. you dont like him "just because" is whats youre saying. he rebounds, defends, and can run the court. what else are you expecting from a center that makes about 10-11mil?

idk why you always say that things cant happen or people are "dreaming". reblocking you bruh for your pessimistic annoying *** comments. and as ive said before, give me reasons why it absolutely cant happen? thats right, you cant because all your statements are based on speculation and assumptions, where as i look at probably and possibility. you cant tell me that having the cap room to sign both players automatically disqualifies us just because you THINK we wont get them.

That Simmons article was really good, halfway through, he said what I've been saying, Carmelo needs specific players around him to do what he can't. He scores. He needs others to fill in the blanks to have a complete team. He too, noted that JR failed when he was needed (so why is he necessary now that he's older?). The Bulls were the best fit. Period. I don't blame him for taking the money, but he better dare not fix his mouth to say he's about winning if things don't go right. 

Simmons missed that George Karl line (he did in fact make a finals)

The analogy he made with Larry Fitzgerald was on point. At least the the perception of Melo was better when he had the likes of Billups and Kidd on his squad.

"There’s a good chance he will play his entire career, then retire, without ever finding the right team." 

- Bill Simmons

I think this right here might be the outcome of his career when it's all said and done. Might be a bunch of "what ifs"

Although I hate advanced stats they were interesting to see compared to the likes of Pierce, Wilkins, Nowitzki etc.

Shawn Marion would be a nice pick up to play behind Melo.

i forgot about the matrix was a FA. i thought he wanted to go back to dallas? id rather we sign him instead of letting metta come back. i wouldnt mind signing blair either. we need a rebounder.

Back
Top Bottom