Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
 "There’s a good chance he will play his entire career, then retire, without ever finding the right team." 
- Bill Simmons

I think this right here might be the outcome of his career when it's all said and done. Might be a bunch of "what ifs"
Dam, dude just described Pat Ewing! LOL I joke I joke....

"There’s a good chance he will play his entire career, then retire, without ever finding the right team." 
- Bill Simmons

I think this right here might be the outcome of his career when it's all said and done. Might be a bunch of "what ifs"

Pat went to the finals tho. He had his "team". he just ran into MJ and a terribly bad shooting night by Starks.

Boozer just got amnestied 
Why you telling us for? :lol:
Rubio has terrible defense, can't make a jumpshot and
BOOM

who's worse, felton or rubio?

dont blast me, but id rather have felton. at least he could hit the occasional 3 and drive to the cup SOMETIMES. other than passing, i dont see anything else that rubio does well enough to be in the league. at least not a starter in the league.
Crazy.

Rubio is like 10 years younger with a chance of getting better at least at shooting. Felton forever fluctuating fatness, inconsistent pg skills, and is facing a gun charge.

I'd rather have Rubio running around unable to shoot or defend making great passes.

Last edited:
- Bill Simmons

Pat went to the finals tho. He had his "team". he just ran into MJ and a terribly bad shooting night by Starks.
No doubt, that's why I added the "I joke" after the LOL. Pats problem was more timing that team. However, Pat still ain't got a ring either. The ring is the ultimate reward for players of that quality. Not so important to the legacy of a Toney Douglas etc etc. People see a Melo or Pat as failing, smh.

Statistically they're identical except the assist numbers, BUT Felton isn't asking for a max contract. Not saying he'll get the max, but would you rather pay Rubio max or pay Felton is 4mil is what I'm asking.

Statistically they're identical except the assist numbers, BUT Felton isn't asking for a max contract. Not saying he'll get the max, but would you rather pay Rubio max or pay Felton is 4mil is what I'm asking.

in that case, no. to both.

thanks

Well that's a weird scenario :lol:

Pay Felton but that's just cuz it costs less and you could even negotiate a buyout so he can't hurt the team.

I'm still sure Rubio asked for the max and years to basically tell Minny either let me leave or overpay me. IF they let him go I bet he signs somewhere else for less than the max.

I hope they don't give Boozer a look. 

Mid 90's Knicks jerseys...
nthat.gif
. Not a fan of micromesh though. I still appreciate my Patrick Ewing rookie M&N jersey.

Last edited:
No disrespect to Pat intended. I rocked with Pat. Had the Adidas and the LA Gear lookin *** Ewings. Couldn't get with the Retro though..LOL

He's not related to JR Smith right? The last thing we need is another Smith sibling :lol:

Last edited:
He looks decent, did some pretty solid things in limited time last year. Hope the knee holds up

Back
Top Bottom