Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The problem is flaws that we've noticed from the season before are still lingering. Some of them are fixable...some of them aren't. Half this team still plays like they can just hit the switch and dominate when they can't. Offense is one dimensional. Defense looks good one game and then goes to hell the next. This usually happens with our mid-season collapse, not straight out the gate :lol:

Crazy as it sounds, Tyson's injury could be a blessing in disguise

Maybe we go back to playing small, taking care of the ball, and taking/making 3s.

Ron from Baltimore is back. OMG!!
roll.gif

I'm one of the biggest shumpert fans here and even i say its probably best to trade him now. Nuggets are shopping Faried, if we can make something work there great. We all know Boston's situation with Rondo.

Put JR in the starting lineup and THJ takes JR's role.

MWP will guard the opposing teams best player. He gambles less and stays in front of his man. Shump seems trigger happy for that steal.

i just dont understand this poor start of the season.... the same core is here and the old guys left so you would think we could play better.... and obviously it sucks not having tyson because hes our 2nd most important player but didnt we win 13 in a row without him? im not saying he is replaceable and we dont need him but we have to learn how to win without him for now...

small ball works but now they wanna stick bargnani in at center, which would not make it small ball at all

:smh:

Wait, he said that it has been proven that small ball works, but yet you refused to commit to it. I love you, Woody, but damn homie. :lol:

Is that what he was saying? He sounds like he was asleep two minutes before the call began :lol:

It's four games...I'm not gonna panic and I don't think anyone else should.

Tyson or no Tyson, we're not gonna win any games until we stop switching and Melo starts making his shots.

Melo plays better when Bargs isnt on the floor. He goes for stretches where he hits like 3 or 4 in a row and gets hot, all while Bargs is on the bench.

Never understood how you get to the NBA and forget fundamentals. Always move without the ball, box out. Knicks do none of it.

We need to stop switching on EVERY single screen. If we're switching between guards then fine. But switching our guards onto centers? We already suck at rebounding...

We made Kemba look like Iverson

We need to stop switching on EVERY single screen. If we're switching between guards then fine. But switching our guards onto centers? We already suck at rebounding...

We made Kemba look like Iverson

Been happening for years

Probably isnt gonna stop any time soon

I can live with 4-6. Expected a lot worse.

Now let's hope it isn't an injury that lingers for the rest of the season. Knowing our luck, though...

I rather Tyson get hurt now than at the end of the year like he always does.

Put him on ice until April if you have to. Knicks just have to make their shots including Melo, the offense hasn't been fluid.

We don't have a draft pick for like five years.

Tyson is gonna miss probsbly 6-8 weeks

Carmelo has been weak.

Our switching sucks

We don't drive

I think that is why there is talk of Shump being traded so that we may get a draft pick in exchange,

Don't want that to happen though

Back
Top Bottom