Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Phil placed JR on the trading block. Ersan Ilyasvova , Carl Landry, and Jason Thompson are potential trade partners. Would love Ilyasova but he's so redundant with Bargs being here

I have a feeling that Melo will play at an elite level through the duration of his contract. I keep hearing haters say it's going to be H20 2.0
More like Ewing 2.0.

Allan Houston? ajbfnapwijbfpawjfapwijfawpjifawjifbawjifwjnfa

Phil placed JR on the trading block. Ersan Ilyasvova , Carl Landry, and Jason Thompson are potential trade partners. Would love Ilyasova but he's so redundant with Bargs being here

I read that but the source was questionable

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if Phil is trying to trade him

Last edited:
Ersan been trash since getting paid. Shame because he's a multifaceted guy, perfect 4 for the modern game.

I'm a believer in J.R., don't want to see him go honestly. His words seemed genuine and he could thrive in this new regime.

Don't do it Phil.

No he's not cuz Bargs will most likely become useless again all season. Don't just assume he's gonna be an asset and even play games with his injury bug.

I read that but the source was questionable

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if Phil is trying to trade him
"Questionable" sources? Proph is a sports journalist of a different ilk.

JR JR JR. The thing that pisses me off is the fact that dude can ball. Need another 6 of the year out of him...

JR JR JR. The thing that pisses me off is the fact that dude can ball. Need another 6 of the year out of him...
He can ball in the regular season sure. Disregard that and think about what he's done in the playoffs and ask yourself, do you REALLY want him? Can he REALLY help you? That's what it boils down to.

Don't trade Shump just yet. I really wanna see if all the work he's putting in pays off. His defense is also important as he's our only wing defender.

He can ball in the regular season sure. Disregard that and think about what he's done in the playoffs and ask yourself, do you REALLY want him? Can he REALLY help you? That's what it boils down to.
He did well until 'the elbow' he can help IF and font size can't emphasize how big if is. Def willing to upgrade and give Phil's plan a chance but I would like see to JR be successful here.

He did well until 'the elbow' he can help IF and font size can't emphasize how big if is. Def willing to upgrade and give Phil's plan a chance but I would like see to JR be successful here.
Remember '09? When he abandoned Melo in Denver? Yeah....he went ghost then too

Lets chill on the trades till the deadline. Kinda wanna see how these guys play in the triangle first before making moves.

rather trade shump than jr but thats just me

Shump gotta go

Would rather have JR.

At least he will keep you entertained.
Windmill on the baseline.
40 three point attempts in a game.
Get smashed the night before a game and drop 28

On a serious note, I would rather take him than those other players on the block on a heart beat.

With Shump, you really don't know what to expect. Let him fluorish somewhere else. Maybe the bright lights seen for him IDK.

As for his playoffs, I'm not too knowledgable; however I think he can do great things if he's willing to work under Phil and Dfish.

Can't seem to find the embed code on mobile right now, but this video got me all in my feels.

STAT was GOD when he first arrived. Damn those glass knees (and fire extinguishers).

Back
Top Bottom