Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Ellington and Brown need to be let go. I'd be surprised if we traded anyone now though, I think Phil is waiting till trade deadline to see how certain players fit before trading off the bigger names.

Also, someone please post JR first take video :nerd:

Last edited:
y'all gonna let him off the hook now?
I wont let him off the hook but It was mind-boggling to see him go from DPOY into a swinging gate & Chandler rarely gave an excuses tho ill give him credit for that.

He said his mom was sick
y'all gonna let him off the hook now?
I can't let a professional athlete off the hook if they have legs like this:
His mother was sick, and we still don't know to what extent. I wouldn't necessarily put myself in someone's shoes and say what is or isn't easy to do unless I understood it. It's a bit unfair.

Bro I understand his mother was sick and everybody would have issues focusing at work but come on man he should have done some squats at the gym I'd be embarrassed if I got paid to work out and play a sport and I didn't work out my legs and looked like that.... :x

Bro I understand his mother was sick and everybody would have issues focusing at work but come on man he should have done some squats at the gym I'd be embarrassed if I got paid to work out and play a sport and I didn't work out my legs and looked like that....
sick.gif
He won a ring and DPOY on those legs. Irrelevant. 

He was also out a good chunk of last year because he broke one of those twigs....
I get it, you're upset he didn't produce how you wanted him to for your team. Gotta get over it man. You weren't talking about him like then when he got here 
laugh.gif

Whatever I'm glad he's gone he didn't want to be here anyway....

I was LOL when he said he was trying to recruit Melo to the Mavs... :rofl:

JR winning at an individual sport, where all you do is shoot :pimp:

Seriously though imagine the whitebread people that participated in it that are so heated now that JR ****** Smith won at GOLF. **** sounds like an episode of Fresh Prince.

Last edited:
Tyson was on the cover of the body issue ESPN, the PS chicken legs jokes really have run the course.
I'm not saying he should get a pass because of his moms, but I can understand...

That chicken legs pic is legendary and he's no longer a knick. Dude also seemed to be done with the organization a few months into last season, and it's not a coincidence he was traded soon after. I don't mind seeing him get slandered, however dudes gotta leave the mom situation out of it imo.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not caping. If you gonna slander him we can slander his attitude and effort last year which was horrible and real. Slandering a dude off made up ish is kinda corny after a while. Was funny at the time but now heads are basing his horrible play off a ps'd picture and its old imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom