• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Real picture

18uwmdlimmyg2png.png
Bro this is the real pic.....

I be so distracted by those celery sticks i'm just now realizing that chick's body is fit.

i feel bad for his mom and all but thats not an excuse to play trash... i want to say it was because he injured his leg early and never got into rythem but he got dominated in the playoffs against hibbert the year before :rolleyes

and heres melos contract if you want to know how the cap looks next summer... and he got a no trade clause

Year 1: $22,458,401

Year 2: $22,875,000

Year 3: $24,559,380

Year 4: $26,243,760

Year 5: $27,928,140.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not caping. If you gonna slander him we can slander his attitude and effort last year which was horrible and real. Slandering a dude off made up ish is kinda corny after a while. Was funny at the time but now heads are basing his horrible play off a ps'd picture and its old imo.
lmaooo this is great

and heres melos contract if you want to know how the cap looks next summer... and he got a no trade clause

Year 1: $22,458,401

Year 2: $22,875,000

Year 3: $24,559,380

Year 4: $26,243,760

Year 5: $27,928,140.

My god! He's going to be the highest paid player in the NBA during the 2019 season :smh:

I have a feeling that Melo will play at an elite level through the duration of his contract. I keep hearing haters say it's going to be H20 2.0

Last edited:
@IanBegley: So Carmelo Anthony has an early termination option in the final year of his new contract, just as he did in his last #Knicks contract.

@IanBegley: Carmelo Anthony's new #Knicks contract also includes a "no-trade" clause, per league sources. First reported by the NY Daily News.
If we're not way more successful in 4 years then both parties should definitely part ways.

Really hard to buy this whole not agreeing on offensive schemes talk and "confusion". Play the same damn way yall did last season and try to minimize the personal problems ******* with your job.

Like if that was going on all season eventually you'd think your coach would hold everybody accountable for that type of bull ****. That sort of problem is the coach's responsibility.

just gott make the right play. don't force anything someone open or a mismatch or rotation you could exploit go in that direction instead of forcing a shot.

Back
Top Bottom