Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Below average defender/rebounder, ~15ppg and 5rbs, isnt a bad player. His expectations and contract is mainly why all his weaknesses and bad play are magnified.

4s-vfx-012-lc.jpg

caller on WFAN just said knicks should be wearing pink instead of orange because they're soft :lol:

Been listening since 10 and I jump into a meeting real quick and miss this gem, SMMFH

For the record. Knicks are 0-6 in our alternate. 0-2 in both Christmas orange jerseys.

I gotta disagree with y'all...Bargs is a bum. He was coming off the two worst years in his career, takes the same amount of shots to get those 12-15 pts and his three point ability has pretty much disappeared. Hasn't played over 42 games in three years now. Actually has the ability to get to the line but doesn't anymore. Doesn't move the ball either but he ain't the only one guilty of that.

He does actually do a good job in post defense situations, I'll give him that much.

Below average defender/rebounder, ~15ppg and 5rbs, isnt a bad player. His expectations and contract is mainly why all his weaknesses and bad play are magnified.

Contract stuff is true. Having Melo and Bargs on each side of the Low Post and potentially a lot of one-on-one opportunities I see both of them flourishing really well in the flow of the offense (which I think JRS was alluding to) . One thing about Bargs is that he's a high IQ guy, he isnt stupid and has good feet.

I feel like he either needs to severly improve from the 3 or just not shoot it at all and stick to midrange only.

I cant remember 1 time he hit a 3 (mostly wide open too) last year.

I disagree with the high IQ part....ex: that dumbass 3 he took after an offensive rebound with like 10 seconds left.

Last edited:
Does anyone else ever think about how much life would be different if Bargs finished that free throw line dunk?

Bargs slander is real. He wasn't that bad, and played with more effort than the majority of the team last year. His 1 on 1 defense was decent. It's not his fault his contract doesn't match his skill level, y'all act like you'd turn down the cash. :lol:

Contract stuff is true. Having Melo and Bargs on each side of the Low Post and potentially a lot of one-on-one opportunities I see both of them flourishing really well in the flow of the offense (which I think JRS was alluding to) . One thing about Bargs is that he's a high IQ guy, he isnt stupid and has good feet.

andrea-bargnani.gif

the problem is this guy doesnt rebound well at all. youre 7ft bro, you shouldnt be getting out rebounded by guards :smh: stat isnt a very good rebounder either, so having bargs and stat on the floor at the same time means well be giving up second chance points.

I personally think a prime Kobe vs prime MJ would've been interesting to watch.

I still say MJ would've won if they ever got a chance play a game of one-on-one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom