Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Bargs isn't as bad as I thought but he's still a burger. Over paid bench role player is all hell ever be..

prime kobe would've handled jordan easy imo

he was better with the ball control & shooting 

Yea Kobe was a better outside shooter and a flashier dribbler but I'm not sure that helps him much if Jordan is defending him without giving him any space to breathe.

Sorry man - Jordan was quicker, faster, stronger, and a better finisher than Kobe. Kobe was athletic of course, but not MJ (free throw line dunking, hanging in the air) athletic. Plus he had bear claws, Jordan didn't need to do cross overs :lol:

Jordan wins 8 out of 10 games. Sorry Ramon, I think you're tripping. Like, realllly tripping saying Kobe wins with ease. :lol:

Yea Kobe was a better outside shooter and a flashier dribbler but I'm not sure that helps him much if Jordan is defending him without giving him any space to breathe.

Sorry man - Jordan was quicker, faster, stronger, and a better finisher than Kobe. Kobe was athletic of course, but not MJ (free throw line dunking, hanging in the air) athletic. Plus he had bear claws, Jordan didn't need to do cross overs :lol:

Jordan wins 8 out of 10 games. Sorry Ramon, I think you're tripping. Like, realllly tripping saying Kobe wins with ease. :lol:

No way Kobe wins with ease. MJ was a much more physical defender. If you let MJ hand check, I'm positive Kobe would have some issues with MJ's size and strength. MJ was also a more powerful offensive player. Kobe had more finesse though.

I also think MJ would win 8 times out of 10. Kobe would probably win a few with his three point shooting, if you count those as 2's :lol:

Word is that they are trying to work a trade, Earl and a 2nd rounder, even though Detroit wants a 1st rounder, and maybe Shump for Greg Monroe, thoughts...,

I'd do that one.

btw, MJ took a step inside the line right?lol

Yea he did, while double clutching with one hand in the air :lol:

I've never seen anybody take off behind the free throw line, it's always been a step in front. James White? :nerd:

Last edited:
Word is that they are trying to work a trade, Earl and a 2nd rounder, even though Detroit wants a 1st rounder, and maybe Shump for Greg Monroe, thoughts...,

I'd do that one.
Sources? Because I love the idea of Greg Monroe in the triangle. Been saying so for awhile...

The Only issue that I have with that deal would be that I like Marc Gasol even more than Monroe for this team, but I doubt we would sign Gasol next summer if we already have Monroe and are paying him pretty big money. Plus I would imagine we really only need one starting center/post player with Melo predominantly playing at the 4, and Marc Gasol is much more of a true center than Monroe and a much better rim protector.

But if we could snag Monroe a season earlier than Gasol (not to mention that Gasol isnt a sure thing), and probably pay him less than Gasol so we can still have money available to use for next summer and maybe go after a PG like Dragic, I guess I would be for it

Last edited:
Well if it lands us a quality C, deuces J.R.

2nd rounder plus J.R. & Shump?

Last edited:
jordans defense was much better
Kobe loses to prime MJ 9 times out of 10.

prime kobe would've handled jordan easy imo

he was better with the ball control & shooting 

Sorry man - Jordan was quicker, faster, stronger, and a better finisher than Kobe. Kobe was athletic of course, but not MJ (free throw line dunking, hanging in the air) athletic. Plus he had bear claws, Jordan didn't need to do cross overs
laugh.gif

Jordan wins 8 out of 10 games. Sorry Ramon, I think you're tripping. Like, realllly tripping saying Kobe wins with ease.
laugh.gif
All of this.

Bargs gon' Bargs no matter what the system sadly.

I'd do that one.
:wow: I'd do any variation of that trade. I'd give up that first.

I don't believe DET is looking to shop Monroe already though unless they think Drummond is the franchise.

Last edited:
Monroe would clean up the boards after Melo jacks stuff at the end of the shot clock since he has to bail the Knicks out a lot.

If he went to the Knicks, easily in the 2nd round for fantasy basketball since he'd make such an impact on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom