Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Only downside I see is THJR gets thrown in to the fire as starting SG after that deal and we probably won't be able to back up that spot well for a while unless we luck out in the draft for next season.

Lakers fans :smh:

Don't be that guy. I'm one person. Not fan(s).

And I've been enjoying the convo. I merely watched the vid you posted, the entire vid, and noticed 4 shots were hit on Kobe. That's all. I made one comment, and was dipping out.

Don't go "Lakers fans" for that. I don't speak for any of them, just myself. If you wanna portray AI as "cooking" Kobe, find a better vid than that one is all, use some actual truth instead of just posting stat lines and actin like that works.

I'm sure plenty of Knick fans would notice it too if they watched the whole vid. It ain't just "Laker fans" that can watch a clip and comprehend it.

My bad for interrupting you guys. Please continue.

Does anyone else ever think about how much life would be different if Bargs finished that free throw line dunk?
:rofl:

AI made 4 jumpers with Kobe on him in this almost 9 minute video man. :lol:

"cooked"

And I would love Monroe, the dude is a stud.

That AI game is great man, so many great clips. Even got DFISH in there!! That walk over though....illest

CP go cry a river elsewhere b
Damn NYK fans in this thread aint welcoming to the non-offenders at all :lol:

Yall know CP just trying to take refuge in here from the madness in the LAL thread. He means no harm. Similar to how we're fine with Seymore Cake posting in here from time to time.

where did this Monroe rumor come from? If they want a 1st rounder **** it take JR or Shump, just not both.

Last edited:
where did this Monroe rumor come from? If they want a 1st rounder **** it take JR or Shump, just not both.
I honestly am amazed by the sheer amount of rumors people bring to tho thread, i just look at them as a hypothetical situation and judge whether I would like the fit of the player on our team; I don't really look into who we would give until the real rumors leak (shouts to Broussard)

Funny part is I'm received better by you guys than I am in the Laker thread.
laugh.gif
Didn't mean to slander on you, you're welcome here. As long as you keep it tolerable.

I honestly am amazed by the sheer amount of rumors people bring to tho thread, i just look at them as a hypothetical situation and judge whether I would like the fit of the player on our team; I don't really look into who we would give until the real rumors leak (shouts to Broussard)
Yeah dudes be light on sources on this thread.

Since I know the regulars aren't trolling I just assume they're posting about a rumor they heard on the radio by one of these sports guy who report it or something else along those lines. Anything online is easy to link too.
Cp, p matic, Seymore cake, beh, coupelt88, and that investment banker are welcomed here
:lol: :rofl: Like beh, Coupelt, and the investment banker aren't Knicks fans.
We don't have enough assets for Greg Monroe either.
That's why I can't buy in to it that much but it would be a nice dream for the NYK triangle.

Last edited:
Drummond >>>> Monroe

You can't compare AI and Kobe. Two different players but two of the best we'll ever see.

^Yeah but we aint getting Drummond through no trade.

Besides as a C, Monroe is like one of the best in the East.

Drummond >>>> Monroe

You can't compare AI and Kobe. Two different players but two of the best we'll ever see.

You cant compare two scorers? Why not
Just as scorers, give me A.I. More clutch, more exciting to watch.

As players though, c'mon :lol: Kobe gives you the points and he can defend. They both selfish on the court so it's a wash there (don't try to sell me on bull **** about Kobe's passing ability when he has talent around him).

Cavaliers Offering Future First Round Picks For Experienced Center
Jul 22, 2014 3:54 PM EDT

The Cleveland Cavaliers are in search for an experienced center via trade and are offering future first round picks.

The Cavaliers only have Anderson Varejao and Brendan Haywood on their depth chart at center.

Possible we could have traded Tyson for a 1st round pick ?

Back
Top Bottom