Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If we can get Monroe now I'd take him. I think he'd thrive in the triangle.

I'm done waiting for next offseason. If we talking long term hypotheticals then it's okay to add that in the equation but as far as reality and the present if that trade is doable I'm doing it. So I'm down for trading Bargs and STAT to make contracts match along with assets in Shump and THJR. Cuz it really comes down to if we don't get a Gasol next off season then what? Wait another year while optimistically touting our cap space, I'm done with that. The whole point is to fill it and if it aint working through FA then do it through trades if possible.

I just don't want to overpay bums anymore.

Fully agree w/ this. Id be excited to get Monroe. Not too crazy about holding out for Gasol. I honestly don't think he really wants to come to NY personally. Idk why I think that, but I do. I'm more focused on seeing what we can do now rather than wait for a possible that may not even happen.

I'm done waiting for next offseason. If we talking long term hypotheticals then it's okay to add that in the equation but as far as reality and the present if that trade is doable I'm doing it. So I'm down for trading Bargs and STAT to make contracts match along with assets in Shump and THJR. Cuz it really comes down to if we don't get a Gasol next off season then what? Wait another year while optimistically touting our cap space, I'm done with that. The whole point is to fill it and if it aint working through FA then do it through trades if possible.

I agree with you, im just saying its a difficult scenario. And I would be hesitant. Because its not just a matter of making a deal now vs waiting for next summer. It is making a deal now vs waiting for next summer for a player who brings this team ALOT closer to championship contention.

Are we really a championship threat with Greg Monroe as this team's starting center? Hes not a dominant enough scorer where it puts us over the top offensively with him playing second fiddle to Melo (like Kevin Love would), and he is not a defensive anchor by any means like Marc Gasol is (not to mention Gasol is also as good as Monroe is offensively + bigger).

If we arent making moves that make us alot closer to being a championship contender I would be hesitant about giving up all of our assets because if it doesnt pan out we are stuck paying Greg Monroe alot of money with no assets and less felxibility. 

Last edited:

Monroe showing me enough passing ability and potential at Georgetown to warrant a trade. A package of Smith, Shump, pick is an easy decision. It becomes harder if THJ is forced to be included.

Personally, I wouldnt mind trading shump/jr/bargnani for monroe but I dont think I would give up the package we offered to Minnesota for Love for Monroe with Marc Gasol looming over our head.

^^^ plus sending Earl to Detroit is beneficial for him being that he has "goons" out there, ask B. Jennings, but Detroit already has another high volume shooter named Smith, but I'd do that trade as long as THJr isn't in it.

^^^ plus sending Earl to Detroit is beneficial for him being that he has "goons" out there, ask B. Jennings, but Detroit already has another high volume shooter named Smith, but I'd do that trade as long as THJr isn't in it.
Detroit was actively entertaining Josh Smith to Sacramento. If Monroe is traded, Pistons can keep Smoove and slide him over to his natural 4-position. You don't want Josh Smith floating on the perimeter.

Monroe showing me enough passing ability and potential at Georgetown to warrant a trade. A package of Smith, Shump, pick is an easy decision. It becomes harder if THJ is forced to be included.
For Monroe I'd try to leave THJR out. There i'd be hesitant if we're talking the details of a trade.

I wasn't mad at the Love proposal though.
Personally, I wouldnt mind trading shump/jr/bargnani for monroe but I dont think I would give up the package we offered to Minnesota for Love for Monroe with Marc Gasol looming over our head.
Yeah, I agree with that.

I wasn't just on some offer all our assets in one deal. Cuz while we'd be better at the C we'd be weaker at the SG position. Even after trades gotta leave something around to remain flexible.

I remember when josh and Jr first came in the league.

I thought it was the same person.

I just remembered the last name and the first started with a J.

I was like damn how he get traded to The hornets so fast?

So according to twitter, there's a lot of naked women walking around in Times Square right now

Last edited:
@LaytonM23: Times Square is freaking awesome. Seen 6 naked girls already

@Margiegirlll: in Times Square and there are naked people and small Asian dancers.

@HerringWSJ: Walking thru Midtown, enjoying a beautiful day and OH MY GOD, WHY ARE THERE LEGIONS OF NAKED PEOPLE HERE?!?!

Last edited:
Just want u to know I was T a party a dtge JR song came onhHahah

King. When we hanging

I'm so fly. I'm so flyœ

Back
Top Bottom