Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
why are you so tight about Reggie "Yankyourmeat" Evans?

I never said we should get him now. Just appreciate what he once brought to the table. Before we randomly got Rasheed Wallace, Marcus Camby, Kurt Thomas, and Kenyon Martin on this team in one year, we had a huge void of just never having a single tough dude. And Reggie Evans became the poster child for a dude who can't play ball but had the grit that we were missing during the dark ages.

Last edited:
Melo probably has the best spin move in the league for any SF going towards the basket.

One good thing about him on defense is he's always been a cheeky stripper of the ball. Quick hands.

This is very true. He did put more effort on the defensive end this year. I imagine what kind of player Melo would be if he played defense full-time. He def has a good eye for the ball. Just look at how he is on the offensive boards.

Son my man really was quick. He slowed down, but damn sure still is deadly.

He still put dudes in the spin cycle relentlessly

Melo has slowed down, but I think he did it purposely. He def plays with a lot more control now moving in the perimeter. That explains why his spin move is so efficient. He knows all about leverage and positioning. Thats why his post up game is as good as it is. It's all about good footwork.

Melo's gotta bring the braids back :smokin

Lets not go down this road. Have we all forgot what happened to Amare when he brought the braids back? :lol:

You guys know of any jobs that are available :nerd:

Just have some extra time on my hands, looking to do something rewarding and productive with it. Might look into volunteering.

Calderon
Shump-if he's still around
THJr
Melo
Dalambert

But I would really like it to go down like this

Calderon
Shump
Melo
STAT
Dalembert

You wanna bench Timmy and start Shump? Ok
yea id still start shump.  if he plays poor and early plays well id consider swapping them.  i like timmy off the bench, he can bring that energy plus we need jr to be more than a 6th man at this point.  also melo at the 4 makes too much sense to me if we're triangling it up.

Why would yall start Dalembert over Bargs? Their defensive stats are nearly the same, and you are sacrificing double the points.
Still gotta pull in some rebounds...Dalembert can do that at a decent rate but he only plays about 20-25 mins a game over the past 6 years. So either him and Bargs or him and another big man like Cole split time at the center spot I guess.

We need a center :lol: and I don't I like THjr off the bench. He's looked a lot more aggressive from what I've seen so far this summer could be a big spark.

This is very true. He did put more effort on the defensive end this year. I imagine what kind of player Melo would be if he played defense full-time. He def has a good eye for the ball. Just look at how he is on the offensive boards.

Melo has slowed down, but I think he did it purposely. He def plays with a lot more control now moving in the perimeter. That explains why his spin move is so efficient. He knows all about leverage and positioning. Thats why his post up game is as good as it is. It's all about good footwork.

cosign 100% i think he knows hes gonna have to slow down a bit in order to have a longer career. kind of like what kobe did. kobes game has been more about technique and footwork the last 3-4 years in order to preserve his health. ironically he missed almost all of last season :rolleyes but if you look at bron, once he slows down, hes pretty much gonna be a non factor because he relies on his athleticism too much. not enough actual offensive skill (puts flame suit on).

yea id still start shump.  if he plays poor and early plays well id consider swapping them.  i like timmy off the bench, he can bring that energy plus we need jr to be more than a 6th man at this point.  also melo at the 4 makes too much sense to me if we're triangling it up.

We need a center :lol: and I don't I like THjr off the bench. He's looked a lot more aggressive from what I've seen so far this summer could be a big spark.

id actually rather have thjr come off the bench, so he can get more shots up while melo is resting. defensively, id rather not put him out there for the first 8 or so minutes. you dont want har_en or wade getting hot too early.

Back
Top Bottom