Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Tim gotta come off the bench. Sparkplugs like him work best that way. Either JR or Shump start or they can split states depending on match ups. We're playing the triangle but are we going small? Do Phil and Fish believe in small ball?

Tim gotta come off the bench. Sparkplugs like him work best that way. Either JR or Shump start or they can split states depending on match ups. We're playing the triangle but are we going small? Do Phil and Fish believe in small ball?

I don't think they do. I actually can't remember PJ having a small lineup during his championship runs. He's always liked having bigger players.

cosign 100% i think he knows hes gonna have to slow down a bit in order to have a longer career. kind of like what kobe did. kobes game has been more about technique and footwork the last 3-4 years in order to preserve his health. ironically he missed almost all of last season :rolleyes but if you look at bron, once he slows down, hes pretty much gonna be a non factor because he relies on his athleticism too much. not enough actual offensive skill (puts flame suit on).

Don't know about all that. Lebron is a VERY skilled player. He picks and chooses his shots very well. His athleticism is so good, it almost masks the technical skill he does have.

Last edited:
Oh **** I meant I "do" like Tim off the bench. Autocorrect :x I'd still start Shump. I'd like to see if he can live up to his billing this year. I forgot about Jason Smith. A goon off the bench with 6 fouls to give but he's not starting C material either. So I guess it's Bargs?

Oh **** I meant I "do" like Tim off the bench. Autocorrect :x I'd still start Shump. I'd like to see if he can live up to his billing this year. I forgot about Jason Smith. A goon off the bench with 6 fouls to give but he's not starting C material either. So I guess it's Bargs?

I think Shump started enough games last season to show us what he can do. With that said, he shouldnt start anymore.

Let THJr start.

I wouldnt mind signing Metta for cheap. He looked capable during the 10 minutes he played for us last season. Thanks to SN :stoneface:

Hardaway JR needs to start with Melo

Dude needs a consistent shooter to space the floor and the team as a whole needs someone willing to get out on the break that can actually finish. Basically brings facets of what the modern game has evolved to that we'd lack without him.

Last edited:
For me the only locks should be

Calderon
Hardaway
Melo

The rest I gotta wait on preseason for.

Actually. Hardaway shouldn't even be a lock because of the small possibility JR Smith comes in actually in shape, focused, and ready to play.

A cool lineup to see at a certain point in the game would be something like

Larkin
Hardaway
Shump
Early
STAT

Back
Top Bottom